• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How long after you got your ltc did you make your first purchase?

As I make 4 weeks into my wait for my ltc hopefully only 2 or 3 more!!!! I'm starting to think about my first purchase! I hope to purchase a glock 22 from 4 seasons unless zero hour firearms sells me a nice ar first! Well I thought it would be interesting to ask how long you it took you guys to make your first purchase? And also if any interesting advice you'd have that a first timer may overlook! Thanks

4 years. Being fresh out of college (Read:Broke) I didn't have the funds for anything, and any that I did have went to loans. (If I didn't pay the SWAT team might have come after me[laugh]) I had quite the collection going before I ever left high school. A lot of my $ went to the "hey dad, I want one of these" fund. I'm making up for it in leaps and bounds now though. [smile]

We actually ordered ours before we had the ticket on hand. The local shop said we'd have no problem getting the LTC in our town and let us put our first guns on "layaway" until they came in. Once the LTC came in we Did the paperwork and brought them home within a week.

Picked up gun on way home from getting state ltc, about a 1/2 hr.

This is what I was thinking!!! Although mine is getting mailed to me by pd day I get it road trip!!! 4 seasons is about an hour from me already google mapped it! I really need to go look at zero arms soon just to check it out! Since it's closer and also has good reviews!

Back
Top Bottom