• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How It's Made!

I love the show, but my wife gets so mad that I sit and watch hours of it. I call it pay back for the years of Sex in the City I had to hear in the back ground of my T.V. I just watched how they make plywood, Chocolate coins, tennis balls ect. I love that type of sh!t.

I want to see a "How It's Made" about babies.

Bow-chicka-bow-bow...

Last edited:
Me and my 11-year old daughter can be glued to it. The others in the house could care less including our oldest, a fresh graduate from the Institvte.

I love it but that guys voice makes me go to sleep, every time I put it on my wife says "is it nap time ?"

I love the show, but my wife gets so mad that I sit and watch hours of it. I call it pay back for the years of Sex in the City I had to hear in the back ground of my T.V. I just watched how they make plywood, Chocolate coins, tennis balls ect. I love that type of sh!t.

Not too much educational programs on TV these days but this is one you should watch.

If your wife keeps yelling at you then

- buy one more TV set
- Put it in the room which is kind of away of your primary residence (call it primary TV)
- on your home TV put on "Wife Swap" and make your wife watch it (at least 2 episodes in a row)
- at the same time you go to your primary TV and enjoy your life

Love this show. The music drives my wife nuts too but I don't care because I know how so much shit is made. I pretty much always watch this show when I come across it on the guide. Same with How do they do it, Build it Bigger, Extreme Engineering, etc. etc. Can't get enough of that stuff.

i work in manufacturing, after actually having to live a "how it's made" episode... you know, one of the ones you'd probably skip or use as the TV break time to grab another beer and hit the can... that's what i did. i don't watch the show anymore.

I love this show too. They never get into the complicated stuff but make everything just plain easy and enjoyable. I think I'm the only one in my house that has ever watched it.

I went on a how it's made tour yesterday for our window supplier, paradigm window solutions up in Portland Maine. Pretty neat that its all made in the USA and there vynil welding process was pretty badass.

Love watching shows like that.

Just thinking, who would love to see a video of "Boris- builds". I know I would.
Heck I'd even work on producing that one.
" On today's episode, Boris build an anti aircraft cannon from a rake, can of beans, and an old wheel barrow. And yes lots of Vodka!"

Back
Top Bottom