• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do you store your firearm when you sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is why I love NES.

to answer the OP: I don't sleep, I'm in the primary all the time, ready to slay some friggin' bodies.

My 1911 resideds loaded and ready to go tucked into the side of the matress. Now for the bad news,, Martha, I live in NH,, outside of the jurisdiction of both you and your semi tame muppets, so stuff it!
As for Bloomberg and HIS muppets, they are neither welcome or safe here.
Not a great day so far but it just got a little better, lol

man are you on the wrong forum..... ;)

ETA:

my wife and i pull fire guard shifts through the night....
i tried to get her cats to stand watch, but they just fall asleep on duty....
after issuing them a few article 15s i decided they were hopeless causes and mustered them out...

Last edited:
Intruders will never make it past my Band of Tactical Gnomes placed strategically throughout my yard and home. If you do make it past them, it's a trap. Yes, they wear a CCW sash, and they are pre-ban mags. combat-garden-gnomes.jpg

I leave them in the kid's toybox. That way the burglars won't be able to find them and steal them.

The only "storage" law in Rhode Island is that no children can get to a gun and harm themselves (or someone else). I do not have any children in my house...so storage anytime "is within a arm's reach".

Mine are locked up per Martha's wishes, of course. I figure when the intruder trips one of the claymores placed around the property that will give me ample warning to stumble out of bed and leisurely open the safe to get out whatever I feel is necessary for the situation. Plus by that time I probably won't have do any actuall hands-on 'self-help" thereby also complying with Martha's wishes.

You guys from the free states better not be so smug. Remember that Mayor Bloomberg has sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance (and grab their guns). No place is safe any more.

BAAAAAHHHH. SHEEP!

It's with my ever ready flashlight.
I can't find it unless it's dark.
BPD provided me with a blue whistle I wear while napping during the day.
Best regards.

I don't need a gun while I sleep. I adopted a rescue panther.

Ricky+Bobby+cougar.jpg

IBTL

Mine is stored in full compliance with the laws of this great Commonwealth.

This, and so is every piece of spent brass in my house and I double check my range bag to make sure no dangerous spent brass could be found by evil doers Martha.

All amatuers, I just put a lampshade on the shotgun and Presto..... Home Defense Light. 1st round is Dragons Breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom