• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do you store your firearm when you sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep on it. Felt very snug and comfy.

gun-pillow.jpg

Mine is locked in a bed side safe that is ready to open in a quick dial of one number. Legal and believe me quick.

I just have a "racking the 12ga." Audio loop that is motion activated. Neighbors hate it because the speaker is outside and very, very loud. Any animals moving in the sensor area set it off.

I keep mine duct taped in my hand, you may only have minutes before they chainsaw through your door!

ETA- Martha, the duct tape makes it always in my immediate control, I am in compliance.

Last edited:
I just have a "racking the 12ga." Audio loop that is motion activated. Neighbors hate it because the speaker is outside and very, very loud. Any animals moving in the sensor area set it off.

There must be a mass defecation in your neighborhood every time a squirrel runs by. [laugh]

The first place an intruder would look is under my pillow. That's why I keep it under the baby's mattress.

Sent from behind enemy lines using Tapatalk.

at the moment mine is on the nightstand, but normally it is under the pillow on the empty side of the bed.

We in the land of the free can legally do this!

The first place an intruder would look is under my pillow. That's why I keep it under the baby's mattress.

Sent from behind enemy lines using Tapatalk.

Due to certain sleep behaviors I would never trust nighttime bill o with a gun under the pillow. Not even with the striker down on two snap caps and a Siderlock.

Alright! Alright! jeez i didnt think people would take things so literally. i edited the original post... grow up! LOL

You're asking a forum full of mostly MA residents this question... when it's technically illegal to keep your gun unlocked at night in MA. Of course you're getting posts and posts of ridiculous answers.

Mine is within reach at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom