• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do you organize your handgun mags?

Like many of you folks, I have a growing collection of handguns and every one of them seems to have two or three magazines. What do you do to keep them organized? Any products you recommend that are cheap, space efficient, and get the job done?

Easy, Ammo cans 30, 50 and Saw cans.

30 caliber cans mostly for Sig and 1911 mags.
Also use the 30 caliber cans for Metric FAL mags each can fits 10 of them.
Use 30 cal cans for HK-91 mags as well they hold 8-9 of that mag.

50 caliber cans I use to hold 30 round FAL and HK mags as well as 20 and 30 round AR Mags.

Saw cans I use to hold longer mags like UZI and Mac 10 mags.

I have some iSHOT mag pouches but often times I end up using ziploc bags for all the ones above and beyond whatever goes in the pouches.

-Mike

I have a growing collection of handguns and every one of them seems to have two or three magazines
It sounds to me like you are suffering from a serious magazine shortage.

each guns got a shelf in the safe, all mags with gun on the same shelf. Made a few shelves myself with wood and carpet from Home Depot.

Empty Cigar Boxes!

One for psitol mags, one for 10/22 mags, one fro rifle mags. Stacked in file cabinet drawers with ammo cans.

Depends....all the preban ones I just put in the safe.....

Those pesky post ban ones.....well....gotta get the GPS coordinates in the woods and dig up the PVC tube.

For the record...I'm kidding...the oversized pez dispenser is not worth it, just carry the extra ten rounder....

Pallet of AR mags on the left side of the basement, pallet of AK mags behind the pallet of MRE's, next to the pallet of .223 on the right side of the basement

label

each mag with a brother p-touch label, they stick very well and do not
interfere with insertion. i use a rubber band bottom to top etc.

all mags are on one shelf and easy to find. i would also sugges you
nember each mag. for each gun. If you have a problem with one
you can isolate it quickly.

JimB

Back
Top Bottom