• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do you like to hold your silver?

How do you like to hold your silver?

• Individual 1 oz .999 coins

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Individual peace and/or morgan silver dollars

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Rolls of 1 oz .999 coins

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • 5 or 10 ounce bars

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Kilo or larger bars

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Win

NES Member
I'm curious how you guys like to own your silver. I own all of these in differing amounts and I've added the ability to select multiple. I'm wondering if 1 or 2 selections in the clear winner? Thanks for participating!

I'm curious how you guys like to own your silver. I own all of these in differing amounts and I've added the ability to select multiple. I'm wondering if 1 or 2 selections in the clear winner? Thanks for participating!
Depends on why you have it. Just for investment? I would say it really doesn’t matter much. Holding it for currency during some shtf scenario? I think a combo of smaller and larger weights, unless you have some way to start breaking apart larger coins and bars.

Honestly where the shtf scenario lasts for long periods, precious metals probably won’t be worth anything to people trying to survive. At that point you’ll be in bartertown trading food, supplies, ammo, and maybe even your body as currency. Think about that for a minute, in a societal collapse your booty may be worth more than your “booty!”

D) All of the Above. (+ some you missed)

I usually purchase 1oz ASE's and when I get 20x of them I fill a tube (I bought a bunch of empty mint tubes). Usually in 5x or 10x increments depending on deals.

61U7v5JXvlL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom