• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do these people function in daily life?

His daughter probably thinks he's a digbat as well as her freinds if he allows her to have any! Ever notice how many kids from these people seem to end up the polar opposite of their parents.

- - - Updated - - -

His daughter probably thinks he's a digbat as well as her freinds if he allows her to have any! Ever notice how many kids from these people seem to end up the polar opposite of their parents.

From a boston.com article "Mass. campus searches for answers to gun violence" comes this quote:

"On a Friday afternoon in December, Lee Pelton was driving home with his 13-year-old daughter in the passenger seat when radio reports of the Newtown school massacre forced him over to side of the road.

‘‘I held her hand as we listened ... and we both cried,’’ said Pelton, the president of Boston’s Emerson College."

how the hell does this guy and others like him function in daily life?[rolleyes][rolleyes]
I have a vision of Obama pulling over the presidential motorcade to weep.
[crying]
index.jpg

Last edited:
I guess we all have different thresholds of grief - I know I cried on November 22, 1963.

I cried then, too - but I was eleven.

But I do not minimize the loss of those two great leaders of the age - JFK and MLK. They had their failings as men, but they did not fail as LEADERS.

From a boston.com article "Mass. campus searches for answers to gun violence" comes this quote:

"On a Friday afternoon in December, Lee Pelton was driving home with his 13-year-old daughter in the passenger seat when radio reports of the Newtown school massacre forced him over to side of the road.

‘‘I held her hand as we listened ... and we both cried,’’ said Pelton, the president of Boston’s Emerson College."

and then we hugged each other for comfort for the next hour. Veeeeerrry creeppy guy!

Being the father of a young one, the Sandy Hook terrorist attack (because that's what it was) really shook our family. Like countless others. But my reaction was totally different.

In times of crisis, our rights become that much more important.
Ditto, I got my girl out of 1st grade, brought her home and she helped me clean an AR.

And I don't doubt for a minute that this really happened.

I wouldn't be surprised if it really happened, this country is being pussyfied. Have you ever seen the video of a group of people crying at the sight of a dead tree in the woods? Talk about weirdos.....

Yes, have a good cry about sandy hook, meanwhile in shitcago and across america, a bunch of other kids got shot/killed/abused the night before, but you don't really care much about them, because the media isn't shoving their particular brand of suffering in your face. [rolleyes]

-Mike

Exactly. This shit is getting old. No, I'm not undermining the death of children but seriously.

The thing that occurs to me is, "consequences." It would be just my luck to pull over to the side of the road and cause a massive pileup that kills 29 people. That's how my life goes.

Don't these people consider the consequences of their ridiculous actions?

No, because they are the center of the universe.

Anyone else wondering why the weirdo had his 13 year old daughter out of school at that time?

This reminds me of the time a buddy shot me in the arm with a bow (Damn that hurt!). Glad it didn't hit bone. I looked down and saw the arrow stuck in the muscle of my arm. I looked at him and said "What the ****?" Our liberal friend watched me break the arrow off and pull it through. He fainted. That's the difference between me and him. I'm the one that got shot and he's the one we took to the hospital. Pitiful....

I doubt this incident really happened. He's exaggerating a display of femininity and sensitivity to gain status among certain types.

Remember, this jerk-hole is President of a school that has majors in media fiction. He knows what to lead a story with. The first day of "Writing for the Media" it was drilled into our heads "if it bleeds, it leads." To quote another jerk, "the magnitude of a lie holds a certain factor of truth..."

I have wondered for years how moonbats can function in modern society with their actions being guided purely by emotion and not being capable of independent thought. Reading about this pansy pulling over to the side of the road and crying over Sandy Hook, had me shaking my head. Their grandparents who fought at places like Omaha Beach, Iwo Jima, or Midway would be ashamed by their lack of intestinal fortitude and inability to make a simple decision without asking Big Brother.

I cried too.

For the kids who were killed,

For my sport,

For my culture,

For my republic,

When I saw Andrew Cuomo shouting like Joseph Goebbels,

When I saw David Linsky's face for the first time,

and for my own kids who will have to live in this dysfunctional society.

What all you people that say, "Pussy!" are missing, is that this is to frame the debate.

This makes it a tragedy, and a personal one. Therefore, Emotion can rule. Facts need not apply.

The exaltation of Victimhood. His pulling over for a good cry and a thorough wetting of himself allows him to claim to be "effected" and thus "a victim" too.

I expect that he will take full advantage of his co's grief counceling services..

Back
Top Bottom