• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do I know if my lower has .250 takedown pin holes or larger?

sbi

No, I do not have a caliper. I have Anderson lower and looking for upper receiver, not necessarily Anderson. Do I better off getting Anderson anyways because it will most likely fit, or is there a way to know which holes my lower receiver has?

Thanks.

For what it's worth. Harbor Freight has coupons for their calipers, for what - like $10? For the longest time I always told myself, I don't need a caliper - and if I ever did, I don't want a crappy harbor freight one... But I bought two recently and I have to say, it's hand - even if it's not 100% reliable/precise.

For what it's worth. Harbor Freight has coupons for their calipers, for what - like $10? For the longest time I always told myself, I don't need a caliper - and if I ever did, I don't want a crappy harbor freight one... But I bought two recently and I have to say, it's hand - even if it's not 100% reliable/precise.

And I was at HF last Saturday, I visit about once a month, and every time I "remind myself" to by one of their digital calipers and guess what - forgot yet again [frown]

Back
Top Bottom