• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do I change my profile picture?

crookedteeth

NES Member
There appears to be no obvious way to change it. I don't even know how they got my face picture. Anyone know?

Click on your name in the bar above or go to your profile and select Account Details. You can change it there. If you go to your profile just click on the picture and the option comes up.

Click on your name in the bar above or go to your profile and select Account Details. You can change it there. If you go to your profile just click on the picture and the option comes up.
Not working. When I click on picture it goes to Gravitar. That appears to be the problem. I managed to log in to Gravitar and remove my picture. I guess I thought that was a good idea like 10 years ago. This bulletin board software apparently searches Gravitar for a profile image linked to your gmail account. Hopefully, it fix itsef when caches are updated or something.

Interesting. When I select to edit the picture I get two options: one for a custom avatar, or to use gravatar. Sorry, can't be more help.

I disabled Gravitar... it was never intended to be turned on.

Back
Top Bottom