How do I add pictures to my classified?

You need to be a paying member to be able to save your pics on the board's server. You can use Photobucket or any of the other picture sites to host your pics. You can then add the links to your add.

Need to pay to add pictures? Could you please clarify?

This is copied from the site's FAQ's:

Registration is free (unless otherwise specified), and offers an extended range of features, including:

Posting new threads
Replying to other peoples' threads
Editing your posts
Receiving email notification of replies to posts and threads you specify
Sending private messages to other members

"Creating albums of pictures and comment on others' pictures. "

Going green!

I did a bit more searching/reading, and have discovered what Jon meant by a paying member. I didn't know there was anything beyond the basic registration, but I read up, and will be going green. I've been surfing this forum for a few weeks, and it seems the resources are endless. Thanks, folks!

I did a bit more searching/reading, and have discovered what Jon meant by a paying member. I didn't know there was anything beyond the basic registration, but I read up, and will be going green. I've been surfing this forum for a few weeks, and it seems the resources are endless. Thanks, folks!

Great move going green! Be sure to check out the members sections with all the group buys......

Once you're green it's just a matter of adding the picture as an attachment. It's a two step process: 1) upload the attachment and 2) add attachment to post. You use the paperclip-looking button for both steps.

Back
Top Bottom