• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

how did other states do?

Source? Over what time period? Today? Where? Inquiring minds want to know ...

Beyond that, eh, whatever. ND's are still stupid but it does not rise to the level of the criminal intent/evil actions our side is being vilified for now. Its an issue but in the scheme of things now, its a non issue, we are not talking about somebody going on a shooting spree. More people are at the shows, dealers are swamped, customers are running around like crazy, I can see where things could go south RE firearms safety.

The article linked on this thread:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...Have-some-SUPER-biased-reporting-for-everyone

Don't click the link to the article, they don't deserve the ad revenue from the click count. Basically, an ND of a shotgun being taken from its case at a safety check at a gun show today. I forget the state. They're calling it "gun violence" on the site reporting it and blathering about the rallies today being organized by "extreme right-wing groups opposing gun safety advocates" or some such nonsense.

Wintering in Florida, I went to the Lakeland Rifle & Pistol Club's HUGE gun show. There was 600 tables plus another 100 or so men and women carrying for-sale pistols, rifles of all shapes and sizes and others with placards advertising ammo and magazines for sale.

I arrived 20 minutes after opening, bought my $11 ticket and got into a huge line back around the buildings and along the parking lot. I was 1 hour and 5 minutes before entering chaos in the two rooms.

Prices were reasonable and outrageous....depending upon what you wanted. Brand new Glock 23s were $529 and Glock 20s were $609. A LNIB Glock 37 was sold by a fellow nearby while I was in line for $450 F2F-cash & good luck with it. Magazines were crazy expensive, but plentiful.

It was fun being in a free state for the day.

I would have been in Boston with you all if I didn't hate the cold so much.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom