• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How can this be

expedition03

NES Member
Please read the whole posting before complaining. I got a new G19 that was born in January 2014, but it doesn't say gen4 or have removable backstraps. How can this be? I am so confused. If anyone can clarify this, because I am calling Glock on Monday to see if they know, if no one here knows. Please don't say here we go again, because it's a legit question and I need clarification. THANKS! [smile]

My guess is some people prefer the texture on the Gen 3 frame over the new Gen 4 texture.

Gen 4s still have the whole "teething problems" talk surrounding it when in actuality the Gen 4s have been corrected. I believe they had bad ejectors/recoil springs on some that toss brass in your face. Gen 3 Glocks have never gotten hate from the firearm community.

Bad extractors, my bad.

http://www.glockforum.net/forum/glock-talk-discussion/2900-gen-4-issues-fairly-well-resolved.html

Please read the whole posting before complaining. I got a new G19 that was born in January 2014, but it doesn't say gen4 or have removable backstraps. How can this be? I am so confused. If anyone can clarify this, because I am calling Glock on Monday to see if they know, if no one here knows. Please don't say here we go again, because it's a legit question and I need clarification. THANKS! [smile]
Plastic is not born

Back
Top Bottom