• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE?

Problems it fixed are for legal gun owners/users.
Criminals follow the Law of the Jungle, not the Law of Man...

"Police responded this morning at 8:17 a.m. to reports..."

So, early risers? Or were they still up? Or doing the walk of shame after getting ~four or five hours' sleep?

I'm betting it was an all-nighter...

I bet it was an accident caused by the suspect's gun not having an effective loaded chamber indicator.

I bet it was an accident caused by the suspect's gun not having an effective loaded chamber indicator.

Problems it fixed are for legal gun owners/users.
Criminals follow the Law of the Jungle, not the Law of Man...

I didnt know legal gun owners had problems that needed fixin ;)

Sent from the blind

Just wondering: Did the shooter have to wait the "40 days" ([rolleyes]) before hearing if their application was approved by the Chief or the Licensing Officer??

Also wondering who the "two (2) references" that the shooter listed on the application were...

new laws haven't taken effect yet----as soon as they do, there will be no more unlicensed people carrying unregistered firearms---

they will all be turned in. then if they still want to be armed, they'll have to buy "smart guns" as that is all that will be available on the street

IT"S TRUE---warren tolman said so.

new laws haven't taken effect yet----as soon as they do, there will be no more unlicensed people carrying unregistered firearms---

they will all be turned in. then if they still want to be armed, they'll have to buy "smart guns" as that is all that will be available on the street

IT"S TRUE---warren tolman said so.

IF Tolman says it must be true!!!

Sent from the blind

Back
Top Bottom