How can the Gov't even regulate 2A ?

patsfan1986

NES Member
Driving home and I got to thinking....

I'm in the group of people that firmly believe the 2nd Amendment was put there to allow citizens to defend themselves against foreign / domestic Gov't. Those that wrote the amendment... literally had their Governments standing army invade...

But then... seeing what the local / State Governments are doing now... got me confused as to how... the Gov't - has the legal authority - to water down an amendment that was designed for us to protect ourselves from them...

Just doesn't make sense.

The AR / Maura Healy bullshit survived the courts... so if you think about it... in 10-15 years from now... what's stopping liberal politicians from banning every gun..leaving you with a 6 shot revolver and a bolt action ?

It's because we let them. I use the term "we" loosely.

very few choose to let them, most are just coming along willing to do nothing about it.

it has been a slow slide into tyranny, with gradual behavior modification to make people more dependent on thieves for "providing" services.

They pay dudes with guns, who are actually willing to use them, to make you do whatever they want.

That’s how.
You mean like these guys did.

George_Washington_in_the_American_Revolution.jpg

...Healy bullshit survived the courts... so if you think about it... in 10-15 years from now... what's stopping liberal politicians from banning every gun..leaving you with a 6 shot revolver and a bolt action ?
You've just uncovered one of the phases of the gun-grabber's their master plan... their ultimate gunplan is to take away any and all firearms from citizens.

Once that's been achieved, the focus will be on edged weapons... because "weapons".

I'm in the group of people that firmly believe the 2nd Amendment was put there to allow citizens to defend themselves against foreign / domestic Gov't. Those that wrote the amendment... literally had their Governments standing army invade...

But then... seeing what the local / State Governments are doing now... got me confused as to how... the Gov't - has the legal authority - to water down an amendment that was designed for us to protect ourselves from them...

Just doesn't make sense.

The AR / Maura Healy bullshit survived the courts... so if you think about it... in 10-15 years from now... what's stopping liberal politicians from banning every gun..leaving you with a 6 shot revolver and a bolt action ?
It was a hard fight. One side trying to defend 2A rights pitted against the side complaining the NRA bothers them too much.

it's more likely than not, that down the road, the good folks will be spared being bothered by the NRA.

The question you need to ask yourself and honestly answer is: How many of the tyrant's hired guns are you willing to put in their grave when they ultimately try to take away your guns?

My answer is, as many as I can while still able to fire my rifles.

I'm not going out of this world alone or disarmed.

No the government doesn't have the legal authority. They are barred by the COTUS from infringing on the right to keep and bear arms and the COTUS is the supreme law of the land. They have taken it upon themselves to violate the law and unfortunately they've been allowed to get away with it. It doesn't help that there are some pro gun groups and some gun owners that support infringements and this emboldens them and enables them to get away with infringements. Also they've created a standing army that does their bidding to enforce the infringements.

At the current levels of treasonous proposed legislation at both the state and federal level, together with MSM / Hollywood commies pushing their agenda with propaganda for the sheep which would make Goebbels envious, I predict critical mass is acheived sooner.

mail

in 10-15 years from now... what's stopping liberal politicians from banning every gun..leaving you with a 6 shot revolver and a bolt action ?
GOAL, Comm2A, The NRA, every other pro 2A organization and the people that call their politicians and donate money/time.

That and the occasional judge that understands the constitution are what is keeping them from taking everything away.

Just doesn't make sense.

They have no authority to do this and should be strung up for treason, but unfortunately, this bullshit goes back to the insane moral panic era of the thirties.

Prohibition and the crime wave it kicked off, had ended the year prior to the NFA being enacted, crazy propaganda was everywhere and the entire country and world for that matter was an economic dumpster fire. Plus there was no medium for dissemination of information that was truly factual or independent of this or that political narrative. So, with the blessing of the largest "pro gun lobby" in the country, the NRA, the politicos passed the NFA and kicked the ball down the slippery slope.

It is only in the era of the internet that all of this shit has been exposed on a massive enough scale to possibly effect change. The damage has been done, though, and we're only a few papercuts away from being dead. Especially in Commie states like this one.

Don't give any money to NRA. There's a reason they're called the National RIFLE Association and not something more like National Second Amendment Association or something that denotes that they actually give a fvck.

Last edited:
I used to think that the government couldn't steal our possessions at one point in my life. You know; the right to be secure in our possessions and such. Then I received a bumpstock/trigger crank letter.

Silly me I thought the amendments actually meant something.

Bob

They pay dudes with guns, who are actually willing to use them, to make you do whatever they want.

That’s how.
pretty much this. They have no legal authority, but people with lots of power/guns/money can do whatever the f*** they want. The point is that WE were supposed to have used our guns to say "NOPE" to this LONG AGO, but we're not the same breed at the 1770's patriots were.

It's all fun and games till it gets physical..

They were surprised when Trump won.
Wait till the surprise they get the day they send their henchmen for our citizens guns!

One if by land.
Two if by sea.
Three if by Air!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom