How bout a Nice Vid?

Neat vid. Sort of reminiscent of footage I have seen of VN era AC-47/130 gunships, minus the 155mm Howitzers. Spectre, Spooky, Puff the Magic Dragon...Scary firepower. Death from above indeed!

Leighton

I've seen this one before and the end credit gives me further thought that it was a training video. Cars/trucks are lined up much too neatly and with no return fire, for me to believe that it was combat footage.

Still a neat video, regardless.

I'm pretty sure this video was made by Dillon, who is now producing miniguns. I seem to remember that GE got out of the minigun business and sold it all to Dillon. Used his own copters and ammo to make the video.

Still an impressive video though, must be nice having your own outdoor range. 8)

MikeD122 said:
I'm pretty sure this video was made by Dillon, who is now producing miniguns. I seem to remember that GE got out of the minigun business and sold it all to Dillon. Used his own copters and ammo to make the video.

Still an impressive video though, must be nice having your own outdoor range. 8)

Yup, Mike Dillon had that made that. Here's the like to the minigun company http://dillonaero.com/
Jon

Back
Top Bottom