• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

how aggravated do you get.....

MAGG

NES Member
when you hear of someone getting rid of a gun you would have loved and were a day late on getting it. I go to visit my dad today and he tells me a friend of his buddy's is a dating a woman. They are in there late 60's, early 70's. Her father had a gun she wanted to get rid of. Turns out it was an M1 Carbine that belonged to her dad. not sure of exact make.But I assume it was an original from back in the day. But he was told they took it to weymouth(I assume hunters trading post) and sold it for $300.......Now my fathers pissed at his buddy who said(I figured you had enough guns) for not mentioning it to him a day earlier. Some one over there in Weymouth is dancing a jig right now....

i had told a saleman at a gunshop next stainless 1911 e series with a rail that comes in let me know i want it. He never called but I happened to be in one day and a guy was buying a gun. Just out of curiousity I asked him whatya pick up? he opens the box and there is my 1911... I looked right at the salesman and just shook my head. To this day I think he thinks I may kill him at any given moment

when you hear of someone getting rid of a gun you would have loved and were a day late on getting it. I go to visit my dad today and he tells me a friend of his buddy's is a dating a woman. They are in there late 60's, early 70's. Her father had a gun she wanted to get rid of. Turns out it was an M1 Carbine that belonged to her dad. not sure of exact make.But I assume it was an original from back in the day. But he was told they took it to weymouth(I assume hunters trading post) and sold it for $300.......Now my fathers pissed at his buddy who said(I figured you had enough guns) for not mentioning it to him a day earlier. Some one over there in Weymouth is dancing a jig right now....

My wifes grandfather had a colt pocket model 1903 and an M1 carbine when he passed. I knew he had them and was told I could have them when he was gone. needless to say my wifes aunt whom I love alot called brockton PD within an hour after he passed and had them taken away and "destroyed" because she hates guns. We still don't talk and that was about 4 years ago.

One of my clients has a junk removal business and they went to one house owned by a hoarder, but he didn't hoard newspapers or trash. It was all guns, they estimated hundreds and hundreds. A family member was notified and had to drop a lot of money on safes just to store them while they figured out what to do with them all. I tried to remain calm while I asked what they typically do when thye find guns, and then worked my desire to relieve them of the burden into the conversation.

Back
Top Bottom