How a Gifted Gun Likely Saved a Life

I think she should've had her HD gun locked in a safe tucked away. That way, she should've fumbled her way to getting the gun, making noise to unlock it, getting ammunition in a separate location, and racking the slide making even more noise. Yeah, that would've made her safer.

why...it's just some brothers who forgot the key to their house so they smashed a window to get in. whaaat! wrong house? shit, no harm done, we gone.

I think she should've had her HD gun locked in a safe tucked away. That way, she should've fumbled her way to getting the gun, making noise to unlock it, getting ammunition in a separate location, and racking the slide making even more noise. Yeah, that would've made her safer.

Safety first!

I guess she doesn't realize that the alarm company can take forever to call 911. And they can take forever to respond to an alarm

Never really thought about how a dog would react to the alarm siren. That is a real chink in the armor. A dogs hearing is so sensitive. I guess like gun fire, you could train your dog to get used to the siren, but it won't be easy and your neighbors are going to hate you while you are doing it.
Time to do a little homework on this. I'd rather have my 100lb dog barking and snarling than an alarm blaring that everyone ignores.

The home invasion dindus bolted when they were faced with someone home, not someone home and armed. The gun was relevant but did not play into the interaction...only the threat of it.
Indeed.

Could you just imagine what those animals would have done to her if they thought she did not have a gun.

I'd have nightmares just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom