• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How a ak mag is made

I call BS. These can't be authentic. I didn't see one bottle of vodka in that whole video.

These are not Russian but Bulgarian shit, literally shit. In fact Bulgaria is the #1 leading in making shitty copies of AKs and apparently mags as well. Bulgaria is a Nato whore which gives it some special status.

Bulgaria is like China of Europe when it comes to AKs and clones.

These are not Russian but Bulgarian shit, literally shit. In fact Bulgaria is the #1 leading in making shitty copies of AKs and apparently mags as well. Bulgaria is a Nato whore which gives it some special status.

But, tell us how you really feel?

No wonder we pay a fortune for them here in MA. It has nothing to do with this "pre ban" stuff, its because they are the slowest workers I have ever seen in that video.

Poor Ben.

Um, it's a Bosnian company.....

Its nice that they give the factory workers some nice relaxing music to listen to while they work. And the presses were some of the quietest presses I have ever heard.

Its nice that they give the factory workers some nice relaxing music to listen to while they work. And the presses were some of the quietest presses I have ever heard.

Some of those dudes look like they're gonna have sore backs from leaning down to their machines all day

Cool video!
Looks almost like a proto shop, none of that stuff is set up to be particularly efficient from a manpower perspective. Punching parts one at a time, really?
Safety is non-existent; I wonder how many of those guys have spot-welded fingers?

I thought the mill was odd looking . It's like the motor is on the read of the machine with like a drive shaft inside. Makes little more sense then a bridge port . When you want to rotate the head the motor weight to have to deal with. . But there's less moving parts to spin the spindle so guess there's trade offs.

Back
Top Bottom