House Review of S2284 (formerly SB 2265)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it may be the new bottle of Berkshire Mt. Distillery Ethereal Gin (batch #10) that I just got, but that link I posted above says MA House of Representatives and yet it shows a vote from Timilty who is a senator. Am I missing something or is that roll call B.S.?

Ok, it may be the new bottle of Berkshire Mt. Distillery Ethereal Gin (batch #10) that I just got, but that link I posted above says MA House of Representatives and yet it shows a vote from Timilty who is a senator. Am I missing something or is that roll call B.S.?

Walt Timilty...rep

James Timilty is the senator

The house roll call was earlier. just need devolve to sign it now, and we all get our shit sandwich to eat

I actually hate Rosenthal even more than politicians like Creem.

Well you can feel safe knowing that his unconfirmed to exist FID may be denied at renewal as he is quite a "unsuitable" person having been arrested at protests and being on record being suspiciously deranged against women having pepper spray.

/the irony would be priceless

SevenMMag cleared up my confusion. Apparently Walter Timilty is a state Rep and James Timilty is a senator.
Are they related?

Walt and James are cousins, according to wikipedia.

- - - Updated - - -

Well you can feel safe knowing that his unconfirmed to exist FID may be denied at renewal as he is quite a "unsuitable" person having been arrested at protests and being on record being suspiciously deranged against women having pepper spray.

/the irony would be priceless

Schadenfreude to the max.

Well.......this clerk typo pretty much sums it up......

10581590_10202460098130399_267554526_n.jpg

We all should feel like a hooker on a meat free diet standing in front of a hot dog store

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm hot dogs

mmmmmmm ass-rape [hmmm]

going to go down and pour 2 fingers of whiskey from the bottle of single barrel JD I shared with my dad on special occasions before he passed in 2007.

I've got to think he's turning over right now, seeing the Constitution getting shit on once again.

I'll apolgize in advance for any rants that might come in the new couple of hours. this just sucks.

This is awesome. Now a GOAL will have to spend a shit ton of money fighting may issue FIDs and other bullshit over the next decade. You know money that could have gone to getting other shitty laws repealed.

Another loss for MA. Just move already. If you really like living next to liberals, move to Nashua. At least there you can own an AR and carry a gun without the King's permission.

This is awesome. Now a GOAL will have to spend a shit ton of money fighting may issue FIDs and other bullshit over the next decade. You know money that could have gone to getting other shitty laws repealed.

Another loss for MA. Just move already. If you really like living next to liberals, move to Nashua. At least there you can own an AR and carry a gun without the King's permission.

Believe me my friend, if I could pack up and move tomorrow I would. It's def in the plans...

1) Comm2a will be spending that money to fight it. OUR MONEY. (freely given).
And OUR MONEY will be used to defend this travesty of unconstitutionality, so that makes it a back door tax.

And you can't carry a gun without the king's permission IN ma once you move OUT of ma, unless you once again secure the king's permission.

I just did some rough math, and if my wife dumped her business and I sold out to my partners with the piece I own of mine, AND we sold our real estate here, we can make it in NH. Now I have to convince her to do it. Uphill, but that might be the whiskey fog creeping in.

Last edited:
May I remind folks that just a year ago, GOAL lost a vote in the Senate. They had been working on that bill for an entire year before hand and.... nothing. Couldn't even get it out of the Senate. The same Senate that originally stripped out all of the worst crap in this gun control bill, just a year later.

Obama and the anti's and NES and GOAL have taught us how to organize. Some intentionally, some not so much.

Licenses are increasing. Anger against the government is growing; even the moonbats have gotten into the NIMBY act with the illegals being brought to the Cape and in the inner city anger is growing over the spending of money on... somebody that isn't them.

Our power is growing. It's small now, but it's growing. We WILL be a force to be reckoned with once again.

Hey, I can dream big too.

ETA: NO PERSON SHOULD EVER WALK OUT OF A GUN SHOP IN MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT HAVING BEEN PERSONALLY ASKED IF THEY ARE ON GOAL'S EMAIL LIST. IT TAKES SECONDS TO BE ADDED, AND THE SHOP SHOULD OFFER TO DO IT FOR THEM (ALONG WITH THEIR OWN EMAIL LIST IF THEY HAVE ONE, PERHAPS). This will be critical to us in the future. Talk to your local gun shop owner about doing this. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom