• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House Review of S2284 (formerly SB 2265)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 9 and they are still there, voting on a banking bill. I reckon about midnight they will try to sneak a fastball past us.

Has the conference committee even acted yet? Are THEY still meeting, to deliver a vote or released bill to the main chambers? Anyone actually THERE to know the status of the conference committee? The main House and Senate cannot act, if they don't have a bill on which to act (vote).

That said:
WRITE WRITE WRITE!!!!!
CALL CALL CALL CALL!!!!!

Is tonight the last chance to screw over lawful gun owners (temporarily)

- - - Updated - - -

Has the conference committee even acted yet? Are THEY still meeting, to deliver a vote or released bill to the main chambers? Anyone actually THERE to know the status of the conference committee? The main House and Senate cannot act, if they don't have a bill on which to act (vote).

That said:
WRITE WRITE WRITE!!!!!
CALL CALL CALL CALL!!!!!

Who to email? Names

- - - Updated - - -

Is tonight the last chance to screw over lawful gun owners (temporarily)

- - - Updated - - -

Who to email? Names

Update- Bruce Tarr rules

Tarr may be on our side, but he seems like a social retard to me. "Mr. President, I just want to say again what a wonderful job you are doing presiding over this body." "Mr. President, I just want to say how great it is to see you up there leading us." etc, etc.

Tarr may be on our side, but he seems like a social retard to me. "Mr. President, I just want to say again what a wonderful job you are doing presiding over this body." "Mr. President, I just want to say how great it is to see you up there leading us." etc, etc.

He may just be acting as a "professional irritant". In either case- I approve of his mockery.

Anybody know if they voted on these two today?

569. [H. 711] Bill relative to the use of shotguns (House, No. 711). 3d. [06/18/14.] [Gobi-Kafka.]

570. [H. 713] Bill relative to the use of crossbows in hunting (House, No. 713). 3d. [06/18/14.] [Gobi-Kafka.] [Reported on House, No. 728.]

from: SENATE CALENDAR FOR TUESDAY, JULY 29, 2014, but this was the most recent one, so it must have carried over to today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom