House Passes AWB; Senate Up Next

There are ways to legally protect oneself while simultaneously not resorting to pant shitting hysteria...

There are ways of lessening the pain but no way to avoid it without removing yourself from the contagion of unrestrained government.

Your life, your decisions.

This thread is both comical and tragically sad in a manner thats similar to the one about how to get out of boston at the last minute to avoid getting nuked.

Roll the dice.....

There are ways of lessening the pain but no way to avoid it without removing yourself from the contagion of unrestrained government.

Your life, your decisions.

This thread is both comical and tragically sad in a manner thats similar to the one about how to get out of boston at the last minute to avoid getting nuked.

Roll the dice.....

My point is living in fear of some gesticulations of dumb politicians in Mass over paper tiger gun control garbage (and in mass thats mostly what it is) is really no way to live.

It's not going to stay that way. I'm sure you realize that.
I do completely but it all is contingent on them actually getting serious about it and in this state mostly it's been a joke... the time to "worry" is when they start actually allocating money towards punishing everybody who isn't a moon bat.... then we're going to have to make some tactical decisions based off of stuff other than just guns... the Q1 bullshit in mass is the first (or second, if you count covidiocy) phase of that, with likely more intervals to come. Frankly I'm far more concerned about that kind of thing than some tinfoil fantasy about black van confiscations.

Careful there, Hoss. I think half the NES daughters are old enough to be your mother. [laugh]

I'm sure he has no problem with MILFs

Hot grandmas need love too!
Just not from me lol
===> Aint nothing wrong with a cougar! Ask me how I know.
OR move to a state where your rights are reasonably well protected by the restraint of government
And where would that be? Every day the cancer spreads. More of them coming in NH, for example, every week.

My point is living in fear of some gesticulations of dumb politicians in Mass over paper tiger gun control garbage (and in mass thats mostly what it is) is really no way to live.

As Spacecritter has stated.....the status quo is only going to get worse.....you have mass republicans enacting same tyranical policies/rules/laws that dems are......

Proverbially speaking, the "plane" (state) is going down and it WILL crater (full commie).

Do you grab a parachute and exit safely above 3000 feet.....do you wait until the plane is below 500' and fully engulfed in flames (door to door no knocks watertown style) or do you ride it to the ground?

The dems put over 1 million dollars into NH House races in 2022 and still lost...barelly

NHGOP essentially put nothing into NH House races.....they were largely self funded with a little help from county republican party groups.

You can choose to be reinforcements in a largely free state or you can choose to crater with the burning plane.

Is “mens rea" an element of the Federal law on SBRs, or on the Virginia state law making simple possession of a non-federally-registered SBR a Class 4 felony? Or is it sufficient that she should have known that cutting down the barrel was unlawful?
I believe the law is simple possession therefore mens rea is not a factor.
I also believe that is f@#$$%^ completely unconscionable to put a person in a cage for an arbitrary measurement that is poorly understood by all but a handful of people.

As Spacecritter has stated.....the status quo is only going to get worse.....you have mass republicans enacting same tyranical policies/rules/laws that dems are......

Proverbially speaking, the "plane" (state) is going down and it WILL crater (full commie).

Do you grab a parachute and exit safely above 3000 feet.....do you wait until the plane is below 500' and fully engulfed in flames (door to door no knocks watertown style) or do you ride it to the ground?

The dems put over 1 million dollars into NH House races in 2022 and still lost...barelly

NHGOP essentially put nothing into NH House races.....they were largely self funded with a little help from county republican party groups.

You can choose to be reinforcements in a largely free state or you can choose to crater with the burning plane.
NH is heading in the same direction as Mass is how I am reading this.

So, why run?

Here we go. Btw it appears the Colorado gay club shooter was unexpectedly taken down by some brave patrons with their bare hands. Had they not, it’s likely this could have been a slaughter. With major major MAJOR headlines. Enough to sway the Senate RINOS. As it stands, they’ll need more bloodshed and outrage to get the Senate RINOS to abandon their party and pass the AWB.

View: https://twitter.com/bubblebathgirl/status/1594406961784799234?s=46&t=7NmkQm_8iBt6SYyhk0aaug

View: https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1594414653190332419?s=46&t=7NmkQm_8iBt6SYyhk0aaug

Doh, I was wondering why the shootings were ramping up despite the election being over

Now it makes sense.

Doh, I was wondering why the shootings were ramping up despite the election being over

Now it makes sense.
It’s always about swaying the RINOS.

Think about that.

If these pussies held firm and had backbone and everyone knew they could never ever be persuaded to abandon the American people and their principles, mass shootings would be pointless.

Well if there really ARE glowies behind these shootings and they intend to pass the AWB this Senate, they only have 3 weeks left to pull it off.

I hope I’m wrong, but if I’m not the next 3 weeks may be the bloodiest mass shooting spree in American history. I’d recommend staying out of crowded public places if you don’t need to be there, just in case. But if you do, be armed, be alert and carry extra mags

91E8583A-9EE2-4987-8E38-55468E7D5195.jpeg

Well if there really ARE glowies behind these shootings and they intend to pass the AWB this Senate, they only have 3 weeks left to pull it off.

I hope I’m wrong, but if I’m not the next 3 weeks may be the bloodiest mass shooting spree in American history. I’d recommend staying out of crowded public places if you don’t need to be there, just in case. But if you do, be armed, be alert and carry extra mags

View attachment 690306
It’s going to be really hard for them to whip the votes, this time of the year our politicians are doing even less then they normally do. A lot of
them won’t spend much time in Washington until the new Congress.

It’s going to be really hard for them to whip the votes, this time of the year our politicians are doing even less then they normally do. A lot of
I wonder if there are any Senate “in session”/quorum/not present rules for majority vote that they could leverage. Wait till certain number of R’s are out of town then pull some kind of tomfoolery. Like with Obamacare.

Last edited:
I wonder if there are any Senate “in session”/quorum/not present rules for majority vote that they could leverage with. Wait till certain number of R’s are out of town then pull some kind of tomfoolery. Like with Obamacare.
I would think in the senate someone would be smart enough to say “I doubt the presence of a quorum” and call for a roll call vote.

Most of america: "The idea that Biden is somehow still president is the sickest thing of all. "

Yeah but that Tweeter thread is Thanksgiving post dinner trolling gold.

If you have family gathered today you could turn that thread into a drinking game, take a drink for every time a leftist tries to explain that "well regulated" means lots of regulations.

SFn3R8G.jpg

🐯

BTW even many of the people who are ostensibly on the 2A side are ill informed.

Like the guy in the twitter thread above rightfully challenging the idea of confiscations, but who thinks his is one of only 2 million 9mm handguns in the country.

There were over 15 million produced domestically in the decade 2010-2020 alone.

🐯

It's just sick. Would be pretty cool to see his secret service guards give up their machine pistols and replace them with biden's favorite - double barreled shotguns.

They need 51 votes to kill the filibuster to get this through the Senate with a simple majority, which they don't have.

Then they would need all 50 Democrats, plus Kamala, to pass it. (All 50 Republicans are against a ban) They don't have that either.

They'll do what they think they have to do, then they'll suffer the consequences of their actions from 100,000,000 people who aren't going to tolerate their actions.

Be prepared.

Then they would need all 50 Democrats, plus Kamala, to pass it. (All 50 Republicans are against a ban) They don't have that either.
15 Senate RINOS signed up for the federal red flag law after 4 mass shootings because they were afraid CNN might say mean things about them.

It wouldn’t take much for these same jellyfish to turn again.

They need 51 votes to kill the filibuster to get this through the Senate with a simple majority, which they don't have.

The problem is that they’re going to link it as an amendment to an unrelated bill that some rinos already voted for, and they’ll vote for again with the amendment added.

Biden seems to be in a panic lately to get an awb and eventual handgun ban enacted. I don’t know why he’s panicking so much, but he’s acting like his personal life is somehow in jeopardy. Maybe Klaus Schwab pulled him aside at the meeting last week and told him 2 things: 1 disarm your population or you and your son are going down, 2. You smell like sh*t, I’m pretty sure you sh*t yourself again.

Last edited:
You know what's sick, Joe?

You showering with your kid. That's sick. You, your piece of garbage crackhead Hunter, I mean "the smartest guy you know" and Uncle Jim exploiting your public office at the expense of the taxpayers to line your criminal family's pockets. That's sick. Your mental health. That's sick. Let's talk about shit like that for a change.

Back
Top Bottom