House Passes AWB; Senate Up Next

This is where criminal intent comes into play. Here intent was to destroy the gun. I get it, ignorance of the law blah blah, but she didn't grab the tool and say "ima make me an SBR baby". Normally I would say 'not guilty', but let them have a dose of their own medicine by falling victim to an asinine law that her party WILL NOT LET US REPEAL!

I plan on surrendering all my stuff to them and I don’t even live in MA. If it saves just one life, you know?
My plan is to bury one in a liberal neighbor's yard, tell them where it is, then say there are 500 more in the neighborhood, but I forgot where I buried the rest. Black Friday sale on popcorn for that event.

This is where criminal intent comes into play. Here intent was to destroy the gun. I get it, ignorance of the law blah blah, but she didn't grab the tool and say "ima make me an SBR baby". Normally I would say 'not guilty', but let them have a dose of their own medicine by falling victim to an asinine law that her party WILL NOT LET US REPEAL!
Is “mens rea" an element of the Federal law on SBRs, or on the Virginia state law making simple possession of a non-federally-registered SBR a Class 4 felony? Or is it sufficient that she should have known that cutting down the barrel was unlawful?

She wants us to be in jail for owning it. She should be in jail for owning it too.

How many of youse finna surrender them to your local PD when she makes 'assault weapons' even moar illegaler? It's not like MA doesn't already know what we all have. It's not like the CT post sandy hook situation where they made a new law and said everyone had to tell the staties what they all have and register them. MA already has registration lol.
Count me in! I'm gonna surrender...

I would sell all my guns and ammo at auction to preempt what will most definitely happen in Massachusetts, but that's a stupid idea because guns could still get into the hands of bad people. I think what I'm going to to is rent a U-Haul the next time I see a PD buy-back and sell half my arsenal. Proceeds will be the seed money for my knife company start-up. I already have a name and logo for the company- Bitchmade Knives and the logo will be a pink butterfly that looks suspiciously suggestive.

6AF3D6EB-D709-4DB4-B9F5-27F6F8AA7B2D.jpeg
images

My first thought was to sell all my gunz at a police buy-back and invest in sheep to produce organic knitting yarn for pussy hats, but I live outside the 495 where it's not safe for the sheep.

thankssmokey.gif

So we’re crystal clear…I do not discriminate based on age, race, religion, hair color, height, language, favorite ninja turtle, branch of service or political affiliation.

Really the only two I stick to my guns on are weight and sex at birth…and even those could be negotiable given some scenarios, I guess.

So we’re crystal clear…I do not discriminate based on age, race, religion, hair color, height, language, favorite ninja turtle, branch of service or political affiliation.
Really the only two I stick to my guns on are weight and sex at birth…and even those could be negotiable given some scenarios, I guess.
Weight at birth?
So, are we boycotting Benchmade now?
Supposedly we have been for a couple years.
Benchmade's official statement was that "Benchmade has heard the feedback from our community and will be changing its stance on the cutting of firearms. We always will support individual rights, whether that is gun ownership, keeping and carrying knives as well as supporting the law enforcement community."

Benchmade financially supported Oregon's anti-gun democratic pols for year, and we can see how well that has worked out for the state.

I have a few of the Benchmade Emerson authorized knives as users, but I prefer based brands. This was Kershaw's reaction to the incident:

LOL I won't buy any more- as much for them being stupid regarding their customer base as for the actual gun cutting. Not gonna throw out the ones I already have...
If you were truly dedicated, you'd set one on the berm, shoot it with an AR15, and post the video on Twitter. That'd show them!

If y'all havent figured out that you need an exit strategy from Mass yet.....I dont know what to tell you.......its not like the writing hasnt been on the wall since the mid 70's or before......

Or you can just not care and stop worrying about whatever the state thinks.

Brands based on what? US based? Benchmade based? Emerson based? I don't capiche.
Based as in based vs woke

Even still, I feel less angry about where my taxes are going in NH than I did about where they were going in MA.

Yes.... matter of fact.. That's a way more important reason to move vs stupid gun lawrs.

On the MA income tax topic. We were stunned last week when we got a surprise check from the state because they had a budget surplus and some law we’d never heard of said they had to return the money to the taxpayers.

Wildly off topic I know, sorry.

🐯

Last edited:
Or you can just not care and stop worrying about whatever the state thinks.

Its a great strategy until the full weight of government and its agents are brought to bear to lock you up, take away everything you own/have worked your life for in retaliation for exercising a fundamental human right "protected' by the constitution.

And your spouse and kids are forced to bear the brunt of association with someone presumed to be guilty by the state and propaganda outlets.....

.....and if you're a good little boy the state will permit you to try to secure legal defense....from prison.....with any remaining funds you may have to prove the state was wrong and that you're not in fact guilty as charged.

Its a great strategy until the full weight of government and its agents are brought to bear to lock you up, take away everything you own/have worked your life for in retaliation for exercising a fundamental human right "protected' by the constitution.

And your spouse and kids are forced to bear the brunt of association with someone presumed to be guilty by the state and propaganda outlets.....

.....and if you're a good little boy the state will permit you to try to secure legal defense....from prison.....with any remaining funds you may have to prove the state was wrong and that you're not in fact guilty as charged.
Run and hide! That’s what they want.

There are ways to legally protect oneself while simultaneously not resorting to pant shitting hysteria...

Back
Top Bottom