• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House Passes AWB; Senate Up Next

If it's time to hide them then it's time to use them.
I hedge my bets.

I have dozens of guns buried in 4 states.

When the ground thawed in the Spring - I was out digging holes again.

I was about to dig even more holes recently but the ground is solid now.

I used to be scared of my house getting robbed. Then I started to bury things. I have only one gun at home now.

There is nothing wrong with burying guns.

FUN FACT about H.R. 1808 (the House passed 2022 Assault Weapons Ban):

The final vote count was

Yea: 217
Nay: 213
Present: 0
Not Voting: 1

Two Republicans voted "Yea", and one Republican abstained ("Not voting").

All that was needed was for these three Republicans to vote "Nay" and the bill would not have passed the House and would have died there.

REPRESENTATIVEPARTYSTATEVOTE
FitzpatrickRepublicanPennsylvaniaYEA
Jacobs (NY)RepublicanNew YorkYEA
REPRESENTATIVEPARTYSTATEVOTE
Gonzalez (OH)RepublicanOhioNOT VOTING

Office of the Clerk, U.S. House of Representatives - Vote Details

I'm thinking $1500 for a Pre-Healy Anderson lower. Watch for it in the classifieds. Better have and not need than to need and not have...
[rofl]
It just occurred to me that come January the term "pre-healy" will no longer merely refer to certain guns or gun parts. It will denote the era right before Massachusetts took the final leap over the cliff into the abyss of communism. In a year or so there will be many threads talking about how life was pre-healy.

It just occurred to me that come January the term "pre-healy" will no longer merely refer to certain guns or gun parts. It will denote the era right before Massachusetts took the final leap over the cliff into the abyss of communism. In a year or so there will be many threads talking about how life was pre-healy.
Sad but probably true. Won't surprise me if she tries to out-do Gavin Newsome.

How many of youse finna surrender them to your local PD when she makes 'assault weapons' even moar illegaler? It's not like MA doesn't already know what we all have. It's not like the CT post sandy hook situation where they made a new law and said everyone had to tell the staties what they all have and register them. MA already has registration lol.

How many of youse finna surrender them to your local PD when she makes 'assault weapons' even moar illegaler? It's not like MA doesn't already know what we all have. It's not like the CT post sandy hook situation where they made a new law and said everyone had to tell the staties what they all have and register them. MA already has registration lol.
Not sure if serious. In lots of cases MAs data is inaccurate or incomplete.

Call me when they allocate a few million bucks for black van raids, otherwise nothing is happening. Also if they're going to take peoples shit a list isn't going to matter much.

If y'all havent figured out that you need an exit strategy from Mass yet.....I dont know what to tell you.......its not like the writing hasnt been on the wall since the mid 70's or before......

I plan on surrendering all my stuff to them and I don’t even live in MA. If it saves just one life, you know?

Everyone who wants to do this send them to me and I promise I will cut them up for you.

Also, that rifle is still good to go with just a re-barrel.
That rifle is a functioning straight-pull SBR. Pretty sure he doesn’t have a tax stamp for that…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom