House Passes AWB; Senate Up Next

Another replay of what is fast becoming their favorite tactic. This morning I read somewhere that they weren’t going to call it for a vote and all of a sudden in the 9th hour all of a sudden it’s there for a vote. Just like the amendment to the IT spending bill here in Mass. it came out of nowhere.

How can we stop or prevent this bullshit surprise tactic??????
Who cares what they vote for. We got em and they dont

My recommendation: take a look at the "would be banned" list in the link in the first post above, and BUY something off that list you don't already own.

And do it TODAY. Or at least THIS WEEK. I'm picking up my shiny new AR10 on Wednesday, thanks very much Nancy.

Who knows what kind of fvckery they have planned or dirt they have on those sh&tstain RINOS that could make this a reality as early as this week.

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for the 2nd Amendment and your opposition to the regulation of firearms. I appreciate your input on this issue and welcome the opportunity to respond to you directly.

I believe that we can respect the Second Amendment as a collective right, while also implementing reforms that remove weapons of war from our streets, keep guns out of the hands of those who are a threat to others or themselves, and require gun owners to take basic precautions. As a Marine, I slept, ate, trained, and patrolled with an assault weapon for four years – these weapons of war have no place on our streets or near our schools.

Every day, more than 100 Americans are killed with guns, and more than 230 are shot and wounded. Fifty-eight percent of American adults or someone they care for have experienced gun violence in their lifetime. These numbers are unacceptable. We need common-sense gun laws to protect the lives and safety of all Americans.

Massachusetts has the most comprehensive gun safety legislation in the United States, and we have the lowest per capita rate of gun ownership in the nation. Research suggests that if Massachusetts gun legislation were adopted nationwide, over 25,000 lives would be saved. Common sense reforms, like background checks and safe storage laws, keep everyone safer.

While we disagree on this issue, I respect your deeply held beliefs and truly appreciate the opportunity to share my views with you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me about this important issue. Your comments help me to better represent the people of our Congressional District. Please do not hesitate to email me through my website at www.auchincloss.house.gov or call my office at (202) 225-5931 if I can be of any further assistance to you.
He should be hanged up by his feet and beaten to death with baseball bats like a piñata !!

We couldn’t beat an insurgency in Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan. Good luck in the most armed country in the world.
Normies have no idea. Patriots on my street can shoot the toenail off a chipmunk at 50yds with iron sites all day every day. The firepower is ridiculous around here with impressive personal armories up and down the block. A deep larder of ammo supported by an army of reloaders as well. Children are born with guns in their hand and learn local knowledge of the terrain. I would seriously pity the fools that would try and establish military supremacy here. It would be over before it started.

Normies have no idea. Patriots on my street can shoot the toenail off a chipmunk at 50yds with iron sites all day every day. The firepower is ridiculous around here with impressive personal armories up and down the block. A deep larder of ammo supported by an army of reloaders as well. Children are born with guns in their hand and learn local knowledge of the terrain. I would seriously pity the fools that would try and establish military supremacy here. It would be over before it started.
I take it you aren’t in Newton, MA 😂😂😂

Every politician upon election to ANY legislative office should be required to post a $500,000,000 dollar bond that shall be forfeited upon the very first instance of their voting for any bill, rule, regulation or law that runs contrary to any one of their constituent's constitutionally protected rights. The cost of this bond should be deducted right off the top of said politician's salary upon being sworn into office and annually thereafter.
This should be followed by immediate prosecution of said politician under

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law

and a MAXIMUM penalty imposed for any of their actions that might apply.

Neighborhood watch, yes that’s the way the founders intended.

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for the 2nd Amendment and your opposition to the regulation of firearms. I appreciate your input on this issue and welcome the opportunity to respond to you directly.

I believe that we can respect the Second Amendment as a collective right, while also implementing reforms that remove weapons of war from our streets, keep guns out of the hands of those who are a threat to others or themselves, and require gun owners to take basic precautions. As a Marine, I slept, ate, trained, and patrolled with an assault weapon for four years – these weapons of war have no place on our streets or near our schools.

Every day, more than 100 Americans are killed with guns, and more than 230 are shot and wounded. Fifty-eight percent of American adults or someone they care for have experienced gun violence in their lifetime. These numbers are unacceptable. We need common-sense gun laws to protect the lives and safety of all Americans.

Massachusetts has the most comprehensive gun safety legislation in the United States, and we have the lowest per capita rate of gun ownership in the nation. Research suggests that if Massachusetts gun legislation were adopted nationwide, over 25,000 lives would be saved. Common sense reforms, like background checks and safe storage laws, keep everyone safer.

While we disagree on this issue, I respect your deeply held beliefs and truly appreciate the opportunity to share my views with you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me about this important issue. Your comments help me to better represent the people of our Congressional District. Please do not hesitate to email me through my website at www.auchincloss.house.gov or call my office at (202) 225-5931 if I can be of any further assistance to you.
As a Marine, I slept, ate, trained, and patrolled with an assault weapon for four years – these weapons of war have no place on our streets or near our schools.

I realize donk being a donk, but damn- the Newton in that boy is stronger than the Marine. He leans WAY left.

As a Marine, I slept, ate, trained, and patrolled with an assault weapon for four years – these weapons of war have no place on our streets or near our schools.

I realize donk being a donk, but damn- the Newton in that boy is stronger than the Marine. He leans WAY left.
Marines are issued AR15's now? Or were they just trying to get rid of him?

My recommendation: take a look at the "would be banned" list in the link in the first post above, and BUY something off that list you don't already own.

And do it TODAY. Or at least THIS WEEK. I'm picking up my shiny new AR10 on Wednesday, thanks very much Nancy.

Who knows what kind of fvckery they have planned or dirt they have on those sh&tstain RINOS that could make this a reality as early as this week.
Ive been looking for an ar10 for the past few months, should probably finally do it now i guess. What did you go with?

Ive been looking for an ar10 for the past few months, should probably finally do it now i guess. What did you go with?
I'm going with a Daniel Defense DD5 v3 (308, 16-inch): Daniel Defense, AR-10, DD5 V3, 7.62 | Daniel Defense

Great reviews on it, found it locally at a MA FFL who is on here and is going to do the MA-compliant work including fixing the stock at my choice of position and adding an Aero muzzle device to help manage recoil. Going with a Mepro 21 red dot + illuminator + magnifier option for glass.

Amazon product ASIN B08LK7FBY8View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LK7FBY8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amazon product ASIN B08HZHD621View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HZHD621/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amazon product ASIN B078HY5357View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078HY5357/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Auchincloss was a good Marine while he was in, he was an infantry/line officer and later joined the Reconnaissance community. I knew him when I was in and we both came up through the Boston OSO pool. Likable guy and did his job. I’d say refrain from ad hominem attacks on his service record because they are off base.

All that said, TPNES strongly disagrees with the politic/stances he has since he got out. Left or right of the aisle, your service record should speak for itself but not be used to lend credence to your personal opinions becoming national policy. Rhetorically crucify his track record as a representative all day long.
Major General Benedict Arnold, a trusted officer of George Washington, was a good soldier too until he turned coat.

Boston Globe. For sale at Smith and Wesson: Guns, and a healthy dose of fear

View: https://youtu.be/lwFyXUPzVR4?t=89

The author:

ABOUT​

Andrew Brinker is an intern on the Globe’s Business team. He previously worked as a weekend correspondent for the metro section and as a co-op on the Express Desk, writing about crime, climate change, and everything in between. Andrew is a senior at Emerson College.

Our oldest Senator, Dianne Feinstein (D-emented) has re-introduced substantially the same bill in every single senate session since the original AWB '94 expired.

Speaking of expiration dates, DiFi is long past hers:
CdQCZsl.jpg
(Do not click)
That would scare the shit out of Dracula in a dark alley.

Back
Top Bottom