House Passes AWB; Senate Up Next

Reminder: these 15 Senate Republicans voted for the Red Flag bill.

FOUR ARE RETIRING
Blunt
Burr
Portman
Toomey

EIGHT DON'T FACE RE-ELECTION TILL 2026
Capito
Cassidy
Collins
Cornyn
Graham
Tillis
McConnell
Ernst

THE OTHERS
Young (already won 2022 primary)
Murkowski (reelection 2022)
Romney (seat's up in 2024)

If there are mass shootings between now and when this bill is up for vote in the Senate, the Senators above will come under heavy pressure to vote for the bill.

If the tragedy is big enough and bad enough, if it just might work.

If there are mass shootings between now and when this bill is up for vote in the Senate, the Senators above will come under heavy pressure to vote for the bill.

If, you mean when. I have no doubt it will happen with a little alphabet bois nudge.

ar15-beto.gif

Can't wait for President Kamala in a few years to send in Generalissimo Beto to sweep thru our streets block by block with the door to door confiscations lol. Katrina 2005 confiscations was a successful test run. If I remember correctly, no one shot back at the agents there ordered to confiscate their stuff.

Pulse sequel? Guess I'm two parts cynical and one part tinfoil, but a tragedy seems likely- even if only the random act of some mentally unstable person. There has been and continues to be an ugly environment capable of driving those who are close to the edge up and over it.

You people are so negative..
You’re not looking at the bigger picture of all the lives this is going to save..

And it’s totally necessary to exempt all law-enforcement so they can stand around while kids are getting murdered.

Why won’t you just think of the children?

The bill the House passed Friday makes it illegal for anyone to import, sell, manufacture, transfer or possess a semiautomatic assault weapon. This doesn't apply to any possession or sale of semiautomatic weapons prior to the bill's passage.
Then what does possess mean?

Back
Top Bottom