House Passes AWB; Senate Up Next

When (not if, but when) it comes time, be sure not to kill them with gunfire.

I prefer regular ol' FIRE. As in the old days. Burn the witch. Hear the pathetic begs for mercy followed by the SCREAMS of agony. The blistering skin, the bursting, leaking eyeballs. The smell of charred flesh and burning hair, a perfume surely pleasing to the gods. The sobbing families as you force them to WATCH.

Dude

If you read this text and it’s exceptions in the full context of history, it reads very much like a government terrified of the armed population, banning any weapon that might be effective against tyranny, and the first and prominent exception to the ban is for the government itself to use said weapons against it’s citizens.

130 million people were slaughtered by their own governments in the 20th century alone. After they were disarmed.

I prefer regular ol' FIRE. As in the old days. Burn the witch. Hear the pathetic begs for mercy followed by the SCREAMS of agony. The blistering skin, the bursting, leaking eyeballs. The smell of charred flesh and burning hair, a perfume surely pleasing to the gods. The sobbing families as you force them to WATCH.
This is the post that will be used on the news as an example of why they do internet deep dives during a background check and say the person is unsuitable to own or posses a firearm.. Probably won't let you within 10000ft of a school either lol

Nice wordsmithing for a horror novel though :)

Last edited:
Another replay of what is fast becoming their favorite tactic. This morning I read somewhere that they weren’t going to call it for a vote and all of a sudden in the 9th hour all of a sudden it’s there for a vote. Just like the amendment to the IT spending bill here in Mass. it came out of nowhere.

How can we stop or prevent this bullshit surprise tactic??????

Didn't they use the same tactic in RI?

Didn't they use the same tactic in RI?
You can’t prevent it. Unless you vote them out. Wait until it gets to the Senate and the vote it in. Both parties suck. Neither have balls. They are giving you the finger while they bankrupt the country, line their pockets and ban firearms. In the end you will bitch on NES and then comply 🤣🤣🤣

Rifle on the right with ejection port facing up is very likely to jam with a piece of brass falling into it.

Would be much more reliable if the rifles were mounted straight up and a brass deflector for the rifle on the left to deflect brass downward.

Nice workmanship though!!!
Yeah, thanks for a monumentally unnecessary post. That’s exactly the kind of information I was after when I clicked a thread about the probably worst attack on my rights since I got in the country.

View: https://youtu.be/2KgAilTTZnQ

Yeah, thanks for a monumentally unnecessary post. That’s exactly the kind of information I was after when I clicked a thread about the probably worst attack on my rights since I got in the country.
Pipe down over there. House bills can pass with a simple majority. The senate would need 60 votes for this to pass on to PEDOTUS which is highly unlikely. I doubt this breaks the filibuster. I don’t think Manchin and Sinema would even vote for this. If anything, this bill is so overreaching (covers semiauto everything practically), it won’t pass in it’s current state and/or SCOTUS or federal courts will kill it before it goes anywhere. And if all that fails, gun owners and the entire firearms industry will aggressively push back on this massive and obvious infringement on 2A. I’m much more concerned about November and ballot fraud.

Last edited:
You can’t prevent it. Unless you vote them out. Wait until it gets to the Senate and the vote it in. Both parties suck. Neither have balls. They are giving you the finger while they bankrupt the country, line their pockets and ban firearms. In the end you will bitch on NES and then comply 🤣🤣🤣

I dont know about you, but I am going to send strongly worded letters to my reps once a year.

Rifle on the right with ejection port facing up is very likely to jam with a piece of brass falling into it.

Would be much more reliable if the rifles were mounted straight up and a brass deflector for the rifle on the left to deflect brass downward.

Nice workmanship though!!!
Unless the rifle on the right is ridiculously overgassed

It’s a good thing TPNES has a very healthy stash of new condition preban AR15 mags to feed the hordes for plenty of time to come. Suppose it’s time to return to writing some posts and liquidating other things AR15 related for the fine NES gents, ladies, and resident zir’s.
Get to it, boss

The bill the House passed Friday makes it illegal for anyone to import, sell, manufacture, transfer or possess a semiautomatic assault weapon. This doesn't apply to any possession or sale of semiautomatic weapons prior to the bill's passage.
What if I convert my shovel to a semi-auto? Still banned?

Back
Top Bottom