House Passes AWB; Senate Up Next

“The legislation, titled the Assault Weapons Ban of 2022, cleared the chamber in a 217-213 vote.

Republican Reps. Chris Jacobs (R-N.Y.) and Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.) supported the measure, while Democratic Reps. Henry Cuellar (Texas), Jared Golden (Maine), Vicente Gonzalez (Texas), Kurt Schrader (Ore.) and Ron Kind (D-Wisc.) voted “no.”

Oh please liberals do it. We have 4 scotus decisions to back us up and you have nothing. What do you think courts are going to now? Ignore Bruen or have Clarence Thomas write an opinion so concise that all gun control can be trivially overturned. They're giving us the keys to the kingdom and they aren't even smart enough to realize it.

are they coming for our guns or just stop selling new ones?
The bill the House passed Friday makes it illegal for anyone to import, sell, manufacture, transfer or possess a semiautomatic assault weapon. This doesn't apply to any possession or sale of semiautomatic weapons prior to the bill's passage.

When (not if, but when) it comes time, be sure not to kill them with gunfire.

I prefer regular ol' FIRE. As in the old days. Burn the witch. Hear the pathetic begs for mercy followed by the SCREAMS of agony. The blistering skin, the bursting, leaking eyeballs. The smell of charred flesh and burning hair, a perfume surely pleasing to the gods. The sobbing families as you force them to WATCH.

Why? I'm too old for this shit. You want my AR come take it from me. I may lose but I'm takin a bunch of you with me.

Hey I feel the same way. If my possession of an AR is a threat to humanity then the libs are going to have to come here and kill me to grab it. Other than that no way in hell will I give it up for idiotic crybaby liberals. I just ask liberals if you're going to do it then do it in person. Be the villain of the story in the future history books. You earned it.

Why? I'm too old for this shit. You want my AR come take it from me. I may lose but I'm takin a bunch of you with me.
This, exactly. The hell is the point of hiding them? What good is a hidden firearm that’s illegal to use?

What a pathetic thing to say, even in jest. Imagine if the revolutionists “had a boating accident”.

The bill the House passed Friday makes it illegal for anyone to import, sell, manufacture, transfer or possess a semiautomatic assault weapon. This doesn't apply to any possession or sale of semiautomatic weapons prior to the bill's passage.
So basically a 94 AWB but now includes all lowers made until 2022? Or are they changing the fed definition of a firearm as well?

When (not if, but when) it comes time, be sure not to kill them with gunfire.

I prefer regular ol' FIRE. As in the old days. Burn the witch. Hear the pathetic begs for mercy followed by the SCREAMS of agony. The blistering skin, the bursting, leaking eyeballs. The smell of charred flesh and burning hair, a perfume surely pleasing to the gods. The sobbing families as you force them to WATCH.
Glowing

Another replay of what is fast becoming their favorite tactic. This morning I read somewhere that they weren’t going to call it for a vote and all of a sudden in the 9th hour all of a sudden it’s there for a vote. Just like the amendment to the IT spending bill here in Mass. it came out of nowhere.

How can we stop or prevent this bullshit surprise tactic??????

Back
Top Bottom