• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House Passes AWB; Senate Up Next

The Democrats only need 9 Republicans to pass an AWB.
I bet they have 57 votes. The following senators are at risk of voting against us, as they also voted against conservatives on the the abomination that is the respect for marriage act.

Mitt Romney, Joni Ernst, Cynthia Lummis, Roy Blunt, Shelley Moore Capito, Lisa Murkowski, Rob Portman, Dan Sullivan, Thom Tillis, Todd Young, Susan Collins.

If you don’t follow Rob Romano on Twitter you really should, he is always up on the latest 2A scuttlebutt.

The NYT is right calls for confiscation are unrealistic, but I disagree when they say those calls are good intentioned.

🐯

Only 30% of gun owners have owned an AR style rifle? Thats not good. We need to get those numbers up!

And only 25M AR style rifles in the country? That is also not good. We DEFINITELY need to get those numbers up!

Only 30% of gun owners have owned an AR style rifle? Thats not good. We need to get those numbers up!

And only 25M AR style rifles in the country? That is also not good. We DEFINITELY need to get those numbers up!
Listen man, if my truck didn’t need a new bed and rockers I’d be buying more guns.

Listen man, if my truck didn’t need a new bed and rockers I’d be buying more guns.
black-flex-tape-specialty-anti-slip-tape-tfsblkr0405-64_1000.jpg

I bet they have 57 votes. The following senators are at risk of voting against us, as they also voted against conservatives on the the abomination that is the respect for marriage act.

Mitt Romney, Joni Ernst, Cynthia Lummis, Roy Blunt, Shelley Moore Capito, Lisa Murkowski, Rob Portman, Dan Sullivan, Thom Tillis, Todd Young, Susan Collins.
Safe to assume Susan Collins of Maine will be a “YES” the next round.

Back
Top Bottom