• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House Dems Push for Criminalizing Private Gun Sales

Good that they are pushing this crap. It weakens the dimorat party and distracts them while hopefully our side is working on ways to secure honest voting, border security and judicial appointments.

I'm sorry. When did Democraps control the Senate and WH???? When was that???

Even Obama, with a majority in both Houses, couldn't get a gun bill to the floor.

Why???

Because a large % of those Congresspeeps would get un-elected if they voted for legislation like that.

Better to quietly vote for it when there is no chance to get it passed. You can talk tough on gun control yet still keep most of your gun-rights constituents happy. You'll see a flurry of legislation voted on that'll come right down party lines. It isn't like the GOP didn't pull the same thing.

Wait til they start impeachment proceedings with no evidence. That'll be funny.
Yep, reminds me of spineless Republicans only repealing Obummercare when Obama was President and not when they really could repeal it.

I don't either, but gun control is a political loser of an issue, at the federal level. It basically won't win you anything, and lose you seats in the swingy states, regardless of whether the person selling it is a
repugnant or a democrap. Much like abortion, it's basically a loser of an issue. Most pols are trying to figure out how to stay away from it. The only ones that come up with this crap live in secured moonbat
seats where they don't face a lot of vulnerability.

There were a few AWB renewal attempts during the Obama administration. Even bugeyes pelosi never cosponsored these attempts as she knew they would be detrimental to the entire
party WRT their hold on power. (for example, less than 20 years before that, dems got their donkey punched in the rectum after the 94 AWB vote fallout, amongst other things.... )

-Mike
The Republicans in the Senate are wimps on guns, look how McConnell buried reciprocity, look at how Rubio melted in front of the CNN Town Hall after Parkland. One mass shooting and a touch of political heat is all it takes to melt a RINO snowman.

All it will take next time to get 10-15 Republican senators to vote for an anti-gun bill is a Facebook/Twitter Live stream of an elementary school shooting. Seriously, if Adam Lanza went into Sandy Hook with a Go Pro strapped to his head, the video of a classroom of dead children would have turned Republicans in Congress anti and we'd be like Australia.

My concern is that with technology improving, we're going to see in the future a mass shooter film his attack. We already saw one such shooting of a reporter a few years ago.

As a country, we really need a concerted anti-RINO campaign. We'd need to make clear the battle is nothing less than for the heart and soul of the United States, and it'll will require hurting lots and lots of feelings: calling out both the Democrats and RINOs as being something other than Americans, at base.

It'll be polarizing as f***. Good.

I don’t see it happening either but we live in a world where a Republican isn’t a Republican and a Democrat isn’t a Democrat anymore.

If all transfers had to go though a dealer it would be a huge blow to Massachusetts gun owners. Imagine no FTF’s combined with Mauras’ list.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom