• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House Bill for 1,000% Tax on Assault Weapons to Be Filibuster-Proof: Beyer

What about online vendors selling complete uppers and lowers or other accessories? Or would this just apply to complete ARs

What about online vendors selling complete uppers and lowers or other accessories? Or would this just apply to complete ARs

Depends on how StupidLaw 65536 (TM) is written. Could go either way, depends on how dumb they are.

I think if they ever succeeded in passing it though it would turn into a lovely shit show.

I think if they ever succeeded in passing it though it would turn into a lovely shit show.
No doubt that’s the real calculus being performed right now on this.

They could absolutely pass it via reconciliation.

Whether or not they’re prepared for the consequences is the likely discussion right now.

Very smart bill. It’s a really great idea to tax ammo and guns at very high rates. The shooters will put everything on a charge card and since they usually off themselves, they’ll never pay a dime of it. If they live and get arrested, they won’t pay a dime.

What a great, well thought out proposal lol

This is how Private Gun Sales should be conducted...

View attachment 624083
Why the receipt?

Out here in the Midwest/Northern South, a handshake/fist bump or a wink will do and I’m pretty sure that’s the way it will continue to be…regardless of what those cock suckers in washington ‘pass’.

Very smart bill. It’s a really great idea to tax ammo and guns at very high rates. The shooters will put everything on a charge card and since they usually off themselves, they’ll never pay a dime of it. If they live and get arrested, they won’t pay a dime.

yep... just like Chacho and Rufius don't care about the $400 worth of tax stamps they didn't buy when they blow lungs out with their Mac 11's going sideways

Why the receipt?

Out here in the Midwest/Northern South, a handshake/fist bump or a wink will do and I’m pretty sure that’s the way it will continue to be…regardless of what those cock suckers in washington ‘pass’.
helps for capital gains taxes down the road if you sell to a dealer on-record for a profit. if you buy on a 4473 and some bent dick cuts the line at a bank they will come to you first. Having a receipt in that situation is better than nothing. I'm not advocating these things, just saying it's the world we live in...

My wife said the same thing when I told her about this bill

Back
Top Bottom