Hotel reccomendations for training class in Westford, MA area?

I'll be attending the Combat Focus Shooting/Advanced Pistol Handling class with Rob Pincus in Westford, MA from July 15-17th and I'm looking for any hotel recommendations in that area. Being from CT, I'm not really familiar with that area other than knowing it's close to the old Ft. Devens. Is anyone else here going to this class and staying nearby? Where? Any help would be much appreciated.

Two that come to mind:

Westford Regency
Hampton Inn

They are about 3-5 miles apart, located near the main shopping area in town. I would guess your class must be somewhere nearby.

Yup, Westford Regency is the only one that comes to mind. I have been to some events there, never stayed (why would I stay a few miles from home?) It is right on Route 110 around where most of the offices are for various companies.

double tree in Billerica isn't to far away. if you book in advance through any of them travel websites, you'll get a good rate.

if you want a little bit more restaurants, look around Burlington... there are a few more hotels and more places to eat, a mall, movie theatre

eta: Courtyard by Marriott Billerica/Bedford NOT a double tree. that's Lowell..... don't stay in Lowell. [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
spend the money to stay at someplace with a pricey rate. The cheap hotels and motels are frequented by problems of all sorts.

Methuen MA is starting to criminally charge owners for the drug dealing, prostitution, etc etc etc that is going on at the hotels off Rt 93.

Do not stay at the places on Route 38 in Tewksbury. Although, last time I checked the Hotel 6 there had a really low rate thanks to the shooting. There's a couple good ones along Middlesex Turnpike in Billerica too. (Nothing else in Billerica... anything they have is along that Middlesex Turnpike.)

Do not stay at the places on Route 38 in Tewksbury. Although, last time I checked the Hotel 6 there had a really low rate thanks to the shooting.

Oh come on! Motel Casewell has a 5 star rating in the Crack Whore travel guide

Two that come to mind:

Westford Regency
Hampton Inn

They are about 3-5 miles apart, located near the main shopping area in town. I would guess your class must be somewhere nearby.

~10 minutes away. Right out of the parking lot of either onto 110, right onto 225 (past the 99's), right after the train tracks, left after the big church onto West St., range is on the left. There's a few other hotels on 110, as well. The Hampton Inn is nice, and decently priced. The Regency is old, and smells like it.

spend the money to stay at someplace with a pricey rate. The cheap hotels and motels are frequented by problems of all sorts.

Methuen MA is starting to criminally charge owners for the drug dealing, prostitution, etc etc etc that is going on at the hotels off Rt 93.

Nothing happens in westford. Great town.

Back
Top Bottom