• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HORROR: Young Mom Shot and Killed in Front of Her Children After Dispute in Kroger Parking Lot

Reptile

NES Member
A young mother was murdered in front of her two children after a dispute in a Kroger parking lot on Valentine’s Day.

26-year-old Alexandria Borys was in the parking lot of a South Carolina Kroger putting her groceries away when she got into an argument with a stranger.

The stranger, identified as 23-year-old Christina Harrison, ended up shooting Alexandria Borys after a dispute.

A young mother was murdered in front of her two children after a dispute in a Kroger parking lot on Valentine’s Day.

26-year-old Alexandria Borys was in the parking lot of a South Carolina Kroger putting her groceries away when she got into an argument with a stranger.

The stranger, identified as 23-year-old Christina Harrison, ended up shooting Alexandria Borys after a dispute.

"Blood in the streets" unrelated to lawful concealed carry - tragic.

After packing groceries into the car shortly before 4 p.m., Tyler said an argument broke out in the parking lot between his wife and a stranger, later identified as 23-year-old Christina Harrison.

“From what I have pieced together, they had either concluded the argument or Alex was walking away. It’s indicating she was shot with her back turned,” said Tyler on Thursday. Harrison surrendered to the Irmo Police Department (IPD) before Borys was pronounced deceased at the scene around 5:30 p.m. IPD has since charged her with murder, unlawful carrying of a pistol, and possession of a firearm during a violent crime."

I swear, walking alongside a female is more dangerous than walking solo or with a dude. Chicks always seem to have a chip on their shoulder and think anything is a personal slight or affront to them. The whole testosterone-fueled, mutual combat, short fuse, etc. all seems like bullshit. Yet the GFM still raises more than $30k.

And nothing good comes from a spitter.

South Carolina woman killed in Kroger parking lot spit at suspect prior to shooting: police​

Maybe next time don't spit on somebody.
Quite a few red flags in this….spitting on the perp, vic’s brother was just shot & killed….I am guessing that the vic was a hot-head and the word “deescalation” was not included in her vocabulary

Didn’t justify getting plugged, unless if she did the old “wait here while I get my gun...”

Unless it's a justified case of self defense (not looking like it), perp should fry. A shame that the deceased did not de-escalate or at least walk away so that she'd still be alive, but whatever she did it does not justify the outcome. Sad...

alexandria-cress-borys.jpg

South Carolina woman killed in Kroger parking lot spit at suspect prior to shooting: police​

Maybe next time don't spit on somebody.
You knew that would be said. No proof, no witness to it. If that doesn't work it will be she used the N word and spit at her.

I swear, walking alongside a female is more dangerous than walking solo or with a dude. Chicks always seem to have a chip on their shoulder and think anything is a personal slight or affront to them. The whole testosterone-fueled, mutual combat, short fuse, etc. all seems like bullshit. Yet the GFM still raises more than $30k.

The time I almost got knifed in Chile the chick I was dating picked a fight with a street begger and her son pulled a knife on me.

I was with my girlfriend at the time, in a gas station in Canton on the Fourth of July. Roxbury and Mattapan empties out every 4th and heads over to Houghtons pond. These two ratchets walk out of the store and made eye contact with my girl from a good 20 yards away. That's all it took and it was on. It almost went sideways but we lucked out.

Last edited:

I forget the show or movie (comedy) but they had a scene where the girl is talking trash to some guy and the boyfriend is behind her thinking wtf is she doing I don't want to fight

I am amazed at how such a large segment of the population seems to be able to have even the most basic understanding as to the consequences of actions like shooting someone because the annoyed you.

I am amazed at how such a large segment of the population seems to be able to have even the most basic understanding as to the consequences of actions like shooting someone because the annoyed you.
Or that (especially if you’re with your kids) you don’t get into a verbal pissing match with, and definitely don’t spit on, a stranger over something inconsequential. Same deal as road rage. Too many crazies out there.

Because the killer says she shot the young mother in the back of the head because she spit on her we may want to think about that before we run with that narrative.

Because the killer says she shot the young mother in the back of the head because she spit on her we may want to think about that before we run with that narrative.
Maybe she didn't spit. Maybe she yelled, or put her finger in this person's face or was otherwise defending her honor to someone who took offense. I like to assume everyone is crazy and carrying. Let it go, apologize even if it isn't your fault. It's amazing how quickly you can calm someone down with I'm sorry or by telling someone you understand why they are pissed about something. Always de-escalate... One life gone and many others ruined over what? The right of way in a parking lot? What a waste.

You knew that would be said. No proof, no witness to it. If that doesn't work it will be she used the N word and spit at her.

It's probably all bullshit, but most of these kinds of things involve some kind of a mutual retard conference.

Then again if the perp is a full on hoodrat it could be something as bad as this woman simply existing in the wrong place at the wrong time. Merely "existing" can trigger some of them.

Ever since Biden took control and the BLM/Antifa army gained legitimacy, blacks have gotten much more easily triggered and violent about anything. Best not to approach a black over some bullshit if you can avoid it just say sorry and move on.

Maybe she didn't spit. Maybe she yelled, or put her finger in this person's face or was otherwise defending her honor to someone who took offense. I like to assume everyone is crazy and carrying. Let it go, apologize even if it isn't your fault. It's amazing how quickly you can calm someone down with I'm sorry or by telling someone you understand why they are pissed about something. Always de-escalate... One life gone and many others ruined over what? The right of way in a parking lot? What a waste.
Maybe she didn't do much of anything.

It's probably all bullshit, but most of these kinds of things involve some kind of a mutual retard conference.

Then again if the perp is a full on hoodrat it could be something as bad as this woman simply existing in the wrong place at the wrong time. Merely "existing" can trigger some of them.
I'll hazard a guess that if you can easily walk up behind a young women and shoot her in the back of her head it ain't your first rodeo.

Maybe she didn't do much of anything.
There were witnesses that discuss tempers flaring and no one is denying a confrontation as of yet. Even the husband (Tyler) is saying this. From the gateway pundit article:

”After packing groceries into the car shortly before 4 p.m., Tyler said an argument broke out in the parking lot between his wife and a stranger, later identified as 23-year-old Christina Harrison.”

Ever since Biden took control and the BLM/Antifa army gained legitimacy, blacks have gotten much more easily triggered and violent about anything. Best not to approach a black over some bullshit if you can avoid it just say sorry and move on.
Dafuq kind of troll is that from someone who claims to be black?

Sounds to me like a girl who has likely been immune from consequences her whole life (particularly if the spitting part is true) bumped into a demographic that typically doenst have the ability to foresee the consequences of their actions. Hilarity ensued.

Back
Top Bottom