1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Hornady LNL Ammo Plant 223 Remington

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Reloading Equipment/Supplies' started by chrisman2731, Jul 13, 2019.

1. chrisman2731

chrisman2731 NES Member

Description :
    Hornady LNL Ammo Plant. Purchased this brand new 2 year ago as an ammo plant. Upgraded with all the sensors. Comes with 223 Remington shell plate, case feeder plate and 223 hornady dies. Recently got a Dillon Super 1050 with Auto Drive and will be sad to see this go. This is ready to reload 223 Remington and works awesome.

Hornady LNL Ammo Plant: $1200

Upgrades:
    Hornady LNL AP Deluxe Control Panel $184
    inline Fabrication Ultramount $75
    inline Fabrication Ergo Roller Lever $55
    Hornady Dies $40
    Hornady Case Feeder Plate $34
    Hornady Rifle Bullet Feeder instead of Hornady pistol bullet feeder

This has a lifetime warranty through Hornady.

Accessories :
    Pickup Tubes, a few replacement parts.

Selling Terms :
    FTF, Pickup

Price :
    $1000 & open to trades (Glocks in 9mm and 10mm mostly but feel free to send other ideas)

Contact Information:
    PM me

Pictures: (optional)
    20190713_184020.jpg 20190713_184027.jpg 20190713_184043.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.