• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor - 4th time's the charm - September 7th.

i'm surprised we're even running with a firearm, never thought the club would OK that--i am assuming the firearm isn't gonna be hot, or even have a mag/moon clip/whatever in it.

sweetjeep:

On carrying pistols, you may need to specify the holster types that you will allow (or not). Shoulder rigs come to mind. Most competitive shooting sports do not allow them, because the gun faces to the rear of the carrier. MOB holsters have a similar issue and are likewise not allowed in those sports. The gun faces to the side and can be drawn poorly by sweeping the body.

That said, I own both of these holster types and love carrying with them when it fits my wardrobe. It's your call.

Well... I'm 1 for 2

VERY comfortable running with pistol. ;) Can I run in tactical slow motion?

Never shot trap skeet or clays or pigeons or birds.... well you get the point. Should be good for lols

time to practice, I can't help you get good at it but I can make you feel better about yourself just fine

I may take you up on that. 8 point?

I don't belong yet, do they do public trap?

if not, we can do hopkinton

- - - Updated - - -

I thought this was about humiliation????? Whats with all the touchy feeling stuff???? [smile]

hahaha, I won't be competing, but I I make it so Roland can shoot a clay or two I can feel like I won something

PISTOLS: Though Noxin is normally correct on these sorts of things I grant him 1/2 a point. And I appreciate the initiative to help. BUT, because everyone has been a good boy and or girl, we get to run with out pistols this event!!

Ahhm, isn't that what I said?!

BUT, because everyone has been a good boy and or girl, we get to run with out pistols this event!!

I don't know why I'm having such a tough time with this thread, but I'm confused. I thought we were going to be using pistols at this event.

Unless it was just a typo and you meant to type "we get to run with our pistols this event!!"

I'm still undecided on G19 vs 1911 for the event but if I go with the former you can borrow some of my 1911 mags if you promise not to beat the f*ck out of them.;)

can't make that promise... i'm a damn ogre when it comes to stuff,
I appreciate the offer, but would feel horrible if I damage or destroy someone else's property... however beating the crap out of my own it's all good.
I too was also thinking on running the G19, but I only have 3 mags for that as opposed to the 2 I have for the 1911, and it seems 1911 mags are a little bit easier to come by at non raep prices.

I'm still undecided on G19 vs 1911 for the event but if I go with the former you can borrow some of my 1911 mags if you promise not to beat the f*ck out of them.;)

I have the same choice, guess for me it depends if we are hitting steel or bowling pins. If knock down power is needed.

I have a bladetech holster that you can borrow :D

Thanks, but I'm gonna stick with the 1911 since I'm far better with that platform than Glock stuff. And besides, the glare from my polished nickel Rock Island is gonna blind you other chumps, giving me the advantage at the line. Hahaha

RockIsland.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, but I'm gonna stick with the 1911 since I'm far better with that platform than Glock stuff. And besides, the glare from my polished nickel Rock Island is gonna blind you other chumps, giving me the advantage at the line. Hahaha

You blind me, I'll DQ you. :p

If knockdown power is needed for stuff.... just aim at the top. ;)
No need for other guns.

You see me trollin'
And hatin'

Back
Top Bottom