• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor - 4th time's the charm - September 7th.

when i am not using it my mossberg 590 will be available to all competitors. you break it, you buy it. i haven't managed to kill it yet, so if you kill it god damn you're dumb and you did something dumb.

it'll have the trademark caution tape wrapped around it. [cheers]

i think dual wielding and bayonets were voted down in the past years.

...because i'd asked at one point to do both. [laugh]

Well excuse me, I must have gotten lost cuz last time I checked, I thought this was America! !

This is one of those things that look good on paper but dont quite translate to real life. Especially after drinking Great White milk and the bloods all flowing and stuff.

I tried to talk Atillia into letting me use a obrez for the pin shoots he hosted . I told him I'd sbr a mosin so fast for that .

only reason i said no was because i was short on pins. if i was still hosting the shoots with a literal truck full of pins that crimson and i got last year i'd let you do it, %100. i used to let guys use black powder, .50AE, .500 S&W, and i shot them with birdshot out of a thunder five once. that last one was a bad idea and i caught a pellet in my armpit. [laugh]

what type of ammo for the shotgun? I've seen posts about pins and clays so far. Are people running semi bird guns? Not sure if I should run the Supernova or Beretta A400.

what type of ammo for the shotgun? I've seen posts about pins and clays so far. Are people running semi bird guns? Not sure if I should run the Supernova or Beretta A400.

I ran my 870 super mag at the last Hora Dolor. We used buck shot and slugs as we were shooting at large steel plates. Not sure what the set up will be this year though. The longer barrel helped me out, as I recall someone having issues with a KSG15. We may have been shooting at 50 yards, I don't remember.

I'll definitely be picking up a mag extension for it though.

warwickben and I have decided our team name will be "Scared Hitless." Everyone duck when we're on the range. [smile]

Last edited:
To add a couple items for people asking, because I have been too lazy to make the realsies post yet..

PISTOLS: Though Noxin is normally correct on these sorts of things I grant him 1/2 a point. And I appreciate the initiative to help. BUT, because everyone has been a good boy and or girl, we get to run with out pistols this event!!

Yep.. see what happens when we behave and everyone chews with their mouths closed?! WE GET MORE PRIVILEGES! :) You don't NEED a holster, you can run it gangster style or whatever you want, but it is STRONGLY advised that you have a holster of some sort.

Shotguns? Run any variant of a bird gun you want. The targets will be 1 or 2 flying birds then you will have a "target rich environment" upon which to let the dogs eat.

To add a couple items for people asking, because I have been too lazy to make the realsies post yet..

PISTOLS: Though Noxin is normally correct on these sorts of things I grant him 1/2 a point. And I appreciate the initiative to help. BUT, because everyone has been a good boy and or girl, we get to run with out pistols this event!!

Yep.. see what happens when we behave and everyone chews with their mouths closed?! WE GET MORE PRIVILEGES! :) You don't NEED a holster, you can run it gangster style or whatever you want, but it is STRONGLY advised that you have a holster of some sort.

Shotguns? Run any variant of a bird gun you want. The targets will be 1 or 2 flying birds then you will have a "target rich environment" upon which to let the dogs eat.

**** YEAH

Well... I'm 1 for 2

VERY comfortable running with pistol. ;) Can I run in tactical slow motion?

Never shot trap skeet or clays or pigeons or birds.... well you get the point. Should be good for lols

Back
Top Bottom