• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hopkinton Appleseed - Nov. 10 & 11

MetalgodZ

NES Member
Sorry I didn’t see this in time. For future refernce,

Online signup closes the day before. You can always show up the day of, as a walk-in. If in doubt, please drop a line to [email protected] and you will get an official answer re: spaces available.

Also, showing up just for Sunday is fine ;)

Anyone involved with Appleseed know if there is any news regarding the 15-22 bans? Seems that the temporary ban is turning into a permanent one. That's currently my only .22 with irons on it and the rifle I'd prefer to shoot at such an event.

Anyone involved with Appleseed know if there is any news regarding the 15-22 bans? Seems that the temporary ban is turning into a permanent one. That's currently my only .22 with irons on it and the rifle I'd prefer to shoot at such an event.

As far as I can tell, nothing's changed and probably won't.

How to Prepare | Project Appleseed

** Effective immediately the use of Smith and Wesson M&P 15/22’S at and Appleseed are hereby temporarily prohibited due to recent safety issues.

Last official update from the Appleseed PTB w.r.t. the S&W M&P 15-22 was in September of 2017. Not allowed on the line due to concerns with out of battery discharges as of that date.

Back
Top Bottom