• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

-

Unless there are major rust or dented barrel issues, I'd say go for it. Worst case is you could easily sell it and get your $ back if not make a few $ off of it.

Buy it, especially with the choke tubes.

When you get it, remove whatever tube is in it - if it's siezed, do the penetrating oil thing.

Nice, versatile system.

Not an 70 expert, but it's likely the same as yours, and if not...it's a good deal for resale.

People will say that an 87 is not a trap gun....the last shooter at our club to go 100+ straight was using one.

good shooting.

Thanks for the help guys. The $50 is not including shipping so I still have to negotiate a final price once I get an estimate. Hopefully shipping from PA wont be too bad to kill this deal

I have a new 870 express I bought a few months ago. I bought a used 28 inch barrel at the Marlboro gun show a few weeks ago for $50 and thought I got a good deal. It fits great and after I cleaned it it looks good too. I was told all 870 barrel are the same, not sure, but this worked well for me

Back
Top Bottom