Hopedale Pistol and Rifle Club Open House

jek

NES Life Member
NES Member
Even though this is in the Gun Ranges and Clubs forum, I thought it may be worth giving it some more exposure here. Hopedale Pistol and Rifle Club is having an Open House on June 27 and 28th. One big thing about this is that the assessment fees are waived, which means you only have the application fee. Annual dues are only $60/yr. You can get the specifics and application info here:

Last edited:
With the removal of the assessment there is not a better value for what Hopedale has to offer, what’s the all in expense for a new member for the first year?

Happy Father’s Day. Give your Dad, Husband or Grandfather a gift that lasts all year long - a membership to Hopedale PRC!
21FEDF3D-32BD-484F-8A65-D3A3F45974D4.jpeg

đź‘Ť, Hopedale is a great place for indoor shooting. It is the only club that is open 24/7/365 that I know.
There are quite a few clubs in this state that allow 24x7 access to an indoor range except what a conflicting activity is scheduled. Hopkinton; Harvard and I believe MA rifle fall into that category.

There are quite a few clubs in this state that allow 24x7 access to an indoor range except what a conflicting activity is scheduled. Hopkinton; Harvard and I believe MA rifle fall into that category.
Worcester Pistol and Rifle has 24/7 indoor pistol access as well.
Southborough Rod and Gun, too. Covidpanic notwithstanding.
Adams St Range in Medway too.

Thanks

You learn something new every day. Hopedale was the only club I knew of that was open 24/365 prior to these responses.

I hope there is a good turnout for Hopedale’s open house next Sat. & Sun.

What are the dues, application fees and work requirements for the other clubs mentioned?

Hopedale's fees are very reasonable as seen in an earlier post on this thread, and there are no work hours required. I'm curious to see the responses to your question.

That’s part of the appeal that Hopedale has for me, availability. Comparative low cost and the 24/7 availability to shoot. No waiting in line or paying for you time like at a commercial range, but more importantly the quality of the air handling system. It’s all of these factors together that make it so attractive.

Back
Top Bottom