Hope you didn’t overpay for the great “school system”

3sFH4aSD_ybRowyS9VmwcIpyWZo9BXkkjMRpK1ZKKBA.jpg

I am so glad I only have 4 more years until my youngest graduates.

because you think that you can escape to NH or some other place? Those are exactly the places that Dims targeting to "spice" them up. How about creating a Dim stronghold by dropping a bunch of warmth loving Somalis to Maine of all places.

This is a great tactic to break up any significant resistance against Dims, by simply outbreading common sense.

No, I don't expect that these shitbirds will be dropped in Weston or Wayland ... because they "don't have enough resources", unlike overburdened Fram. Sorry to say, but libtards are not going to pay for this and there will be no magic Hawaiian R judge to stay this as unconstitunional. Those are the R conservocucks have been voting for.

At this point why have a congress, let's just be ruled by executive fiat for crying out loud.

Obviously i'm joking, I just hate the double standard.

Last edited:
because you think that you can escape to NH or some other place? Those are exactly the places that Dims targeting to "spice" them up. How about creating a Dim stronghold by dropping a bunch of warmth loving Somalis to Maine of all places.

This is a great tactic to break up any significant resistance against Dims, by simply outbreading common sense.

No, I don't expect that these shitbirds will be dropped in Weston or Wayland ... because they "don't have enough resources", unlike overburdened Fram. Sorry to say, but libtards are not going to pay for this and there will be no magic Hawaiian R judge to stay this as unconstitunional. Those are the R conservocucks have been voting for.

Not exactly - have a place in Maine and unless something drastically changes, no idea how any refugees can be placed in a rural community without a infrastructure to support the move. Jobs, transportation and resources need to be local and that’s not where I will be.

Not exactly - have a place in Maine and unless something drastically changes, no idea how any refugees can be placed in a rural community without a infrastructure to support the move. Jobs, transportation and resources need to be local and that’s not where I will be.

lol @ "jobs, transportation and resources" .... especially ROFL at "jobs. You realize that we are talking about future Dim voters, right? No one has to take citizenship test in English anymore, in fact you don't need it for any .gov services.

Even stupid Home Depot has a phone line that provides interpreters in any language, probably Klingon too. That's not going to prevent people from signing up for welfare.

Minnesota...

Minnesota...
Thanks Bill diddler Clinton.

When you bring all of there, to here, here becomes there.

lol @ "jobs, transportation and resources" .... especially ROFL at "jobs. You realize that we are talking about future Dim voters, right? No one has to take citizenship test in English anymore, in fact you don't need it for any .gov services.

Even stupid Home Depot has a phone line that provides interpreters in any language, probably Klingon too. That's not going to prevent people from signing up for welfare.

You are right - I will just stay where I am and not look forward to anything after my kids have moved on. 😉

But kidding I aside... I get what you are saying, I just don’t see how rural western Maine will be like metro Boston in my time frame. I think I am making a good move for what I want which is space, hunting and fishing as I get older.

How can the federal government force States like that?

Is this guy just going to do everything through EO?

@oldguy47, @free and @MarlboroughMan I hope they drop an entire group infront of your homes. You voted for this.

just like any EO, it can be taken to the courts to verify it's legality. We will see if some states take that route. Then we'll see what a Bush, Obama, or Trump judge does with it. Then we'll see what Bitch McConnell's supreme court does to uphold Biden's EO

I have a hard time picturing an EO like that surviving even an elementary school legal challenge, but with courts today, who knows. Our constitution is just a pile of paper scraps now.

Volunteers in the neighborhood can always relocate them

there is a pic in another thread of various police forces in all their SpecOps glory with military castoffs, up to and including an M113 APC. These same pensioned out civil servants will land on the neighborhood militia with both feet if they try to keep their neighborhoods safe. Likewise, if these suburban Seals pull over a carload of illegals without registration and ins, they will just let them go, because it will just cost the dept overtime to send a pensioner to court to fight a no show.:mad:

Has Bitch McConnel's office been reached for comment yet?

I'm really wondering when a state like Texas is just going to say F it and start ignoring the non-sense. I thought the straw that would break the back is red states having to bail out blue states in the currently debated "stimulus".

Federal law supersedes State and local... but this is an EO. LOL @ someone thinking the courts will strike this down.

Do you folks notice when there is an 'emergency' and they open the schools for shelter. Well guess where the 'refugees' are going to be housed. They will be on our dime, directly, through local expenditures. The cafeterias will be serving 3 meals a day (your kid will be allowed to bring lunch - it they don't go full remote again).

My wife asked why? how?

Simple, Xiden isn't calling the shots, has little knowledge of what he is signing and no intellectual curiosity or ability to reason out the results. When the 'refugees' riot and burn down the schools, civic centers and hotels they are placed in and the crime rate (that won't be covered on the news - but your neighbor will tell you their home got robbed); Xiden will catch the blame and be removed - clean and simple. He is the perfect fall guy.

stories like this make me glad we yipee Kay yei'd out of that system the start of this mess and have no plans to go back, the local private schools are apparently seeing a surge in applications again given how much of a mess public schools are.

Back
Top Bottom