• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hope this isn't a dupe. Obama uses more EO's

I kinda thought the same thing. But it rolled up on the news ticker, so I figured I'd drop it off to the folks here. As this group finds the truth pretty quickly.

Old or not, this part begs another look:

"The executive steps will give federal law enforcement officials access to more data about guns and their owners,"

That should keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill ?!? [thinking]

Another step toward registration and confiscation. He's a lousy S.O.B. and should be impeached for his treasonous, unconstitutional actions.

Don't worry - this thread will be recent in about a month or so when the Senate can't get anything done and the House blocks it all (let's hope, write, demonstrate, and post to be sure). Then 0bama will decide "It's too important to wait, and if the congress can't get anything done because of the extremists, then he will have too.....for the children."

Don't worry - this thread will be recent in about a month or so when the Senate can't get anything done and the House blocks it all (let's hope, write, demonstrate, and post to be sure). Then 0bama will decide "It's too important to wait, and if the congress can't get anything done because of the extremists, then he will have too.....for the children."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom