Hope this isn't a dupe, Ma residents watch this clip.

Let me re-phrase....is the entire content helpful or is there one nugget burried in it?

The entire content is helpful and informative. It is well formatted and concise.

You can shrink the window and just listen to it.

Its your loss.

Which "that guy" are you referring to? The discussion is about many differnent subjects by several people.

A lot of us dont have time to sit at the computer for over an hour and a half. If you feel what is presented is important enough to watch then it is important enough for you to provide a synopsis for those that cannot watch the whole thing without copping an attitude.

Jim Wallace spoke at HHRG this past Monday @ our members meeting. Great guy, alot of good points, and I learned alot about our state, it's laws, and the laws of the country in general.
Thanks Jim!

A lot of us dont have time to sit at the computer for over an hour and a half. If you feel what is presented is important enough to watch then it is important enough for you to provide a synopsis for those that cannot watch the whole thing without copping an attitude.

Attitude?

No, its not my job or responsibility to provide a synopsis of it. Thats like saying your college buddy who sat in class for seven hours is obligated to boil it down and explain the entire lecture to you.
If you don't have the time to educate yourself, nobody else has the time to waste on you.

I wasn't copping any attitude, I was merely curious as to which of the five or six guys in the clip he was referring to.

It covers many subjects and the only way you'll get the full benefit of the content is to watch, or at least listen to it with the picture minimized.

Posting a synopsis is useful.... mainly because when im at work I can't really watch any of these... but if it piques my interest, I might watch it later.

-Mike

Posting a synopsis is useful.... mainly because when im at work I can't really watch any of these... but if it piques my interest, I might watch it later.

-Mike

gun rights, government's wrong doing, public perception, bad laws, Constitutional rights, Massachusetts legislature's retardation, ect.ect.

Put it on in the background as you are doing something else, I think you'll enjoy it.

Because most of the smart people moved out long ago...all that's left are remnants and that's not enough to change anything. Mass is hopeless

I can't blame them one bit for leaving either, I've got one foot out the door myself.

As Ive stated before, "This state will collapse under the weight of its own ignorance".

I have to say that my wife and I have been seriously considering leaving (pretty much definite in the next 2 years). One of the major factors is the gun laws, the other is the absolutely, incredibly stupid spending by Patrick and his Beacon Hill crownies!!! We are the last people they want to leave too....young professionals, homeowners, and good income!

Back
Top Bottom