Hope this dude doesn’t have a doggo

Dog. He could have an AOW stamp actually, although I’m guessing that is over 26 inches. Maybe his dog is safe.

If it's a pistol isnt any VFG make into AOW? I didn't think OAL mattered at that point.

Putting a VFG on a pistol is too easy for the ATF. Make no mistake, I love this and we should all have the balls to participate in non-compliance to bullshit laws. (Assuming its not an AOW)

Thousands flagrantly break dumb gun laws all the time and only a small % get prosecuted, mostly when some agent and the local US attorneys office get "bored" or
something, or so it seems. Like years ago Bloomberg was caught paying private detectives money to conduct straw purchases to try to make the gun shops involved look bad, etc, nothing
happened. Also when Bailey and Rosenthal were essentially propositioning a straw with some guy from NH for the purposes of an anti gun news article (basically, they admitted to committing a felony in a newspaper article) they got nothing more than a slap on the wrist....

If it's a pistol isnt any VFG make into AOW? I didn't think OAL mattered at that point.

AOW outside of odd specialty weapons are a mystery to me, I think you are correct though. The majority seem to be in CT and NJ, they use AOW to have an SBR like weapon.

Over 26" OAL makes it a "firearm", or some such shit. Isn't that how the dudes in CT get around the AR ban? That gay ass Tatter thing?

CT firearms dealers are forbidden to sell "assault weapons", (other than pre-ban and military/leo exceptions). A couple of companies are manufacturing "Others" to be legally sold in CT due to the way that the "assault weapon ban" was written. It's a pistol lower, (with an armbrace), and a vertical foregrip. That combination is neither a rifle, nor a pistol, it's an "other" - and AOW's aren't banned in CT.

CT firearms dealers are forbidden to sell "assault weapons", (other than pre-ban and military/leo exceptions). A couple of companies are manufacturing "Others" to be legally sold in CT due to the way that the "assault weapon ban" was written. It's a pistol lower, (with an armbrace), and a vertical foregrip. That combination is neither a rifle, nor a pistol, it's an "other" - and AOW's aren't banned in CT.

"Other", that is what it was, not "firearm".

Back
Top Bottom