• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Honoring Our Veterans Every Time We Hear Our National Anthem

He sits during the national anthem, he gets benched and his pay gets docked, is what I say. I won't even mention his name.

By contrast, this (Buzz Williams) video is making the rounds again:

Last edited by a moderator:
First, a national anthem is not about honoring the military. It is about national pride. You expect to have your constitutional rights honored but yet you want to deny him his. Those soldiers you want to honor died to proctect his rights also. You might not like what he is doing but it is his right.

First, a national anthem is not about honoring the military. It is about national pride. You expect to have your constitutional rights honored but yet you want to deny him his. Those soldiers you want to honor died to proctect his rights also. You might not like what he is doing but it is his right.

+1

I personally DEPLORE what he is doing, But I'll defend to my death his RIGHT to do it. I can easily turn my back so I don't have to see it.
Yup. And his sponsors have the right to take their $ as well. Yes he is a dirt bag.....but....he has the right to be a dirt bag with fewer sponsors if he so chooses as well.

Yes

Back
Top Bottom