Honorably discharged veterans could shop online at military exchange website soon

I know his isn't gun related, but I do know a lot of vets are here and might be interested.

Look like the Defense Department want to change is policy and open up their online exchange shopping privileges.

Honorably discharged veterans could be able to shop online at military exchange websites as early as Veterans Day, barring any objections from Congress.

Here is the link:

http://www.militarytimes.com/articl...ove-expanded-veterans-online-shopping-benefit

The exchange isn't the best or the worst place for on line shopping but you can get some good deals on occasion!

I know his isn't gun related, but I do know a lot of vets are here and might be interested.

Look like the Defense Department want to change is policy and open up their online exchange shopping privileges.

Honorably discharged veterans could be able to shop online at military exchange websites as early as Veterans Day, barring any objections from Congress.

Here is the link:

http://www.militarytimes.com/articl...ove-expanded-veterans-online-shopping-benefit

The exchange isn't the best or the worst place for on line shopping but you can get some good deals on occasion!
usually free shipping and no tax.

Last edited:
Easy Tiger. Instead of getting offended, maybe Salyeica was simply informing you of where an ongoing conversation on the matter was. That way, you can see other people's comments on the topic and share some of your own.

Now bring it on in and give us a hug.

Ya is was posted 1/15/17 ... so what?

Believe it or not people have a life and are not on here every day.

I doubt any people go back 6 moths to read all the post, they have a life..... Oh wait you did LOL

NES is about sharing information .... but for some members I guess they feel its their "job" is to be self appointed Forum post monitors.

Oh well, it takes all kinds!

lighten up Francis

the article you posted is also from Jan. Which means it old news and already covered on NES.

There "dupe" threads on here everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah. IBTL

No need to lighten up ... I just saw the article today and thought to share.

Just spoke my mind BUT NO HUGS OBOOS !! They are not given from me , they have to be earned! LOL

I am posting on both threads so folks can see either one.

here is a link from one of the sites to prep you for verification: https://www.vetverify.org/form.xhtml

my records could not be found, and I got out in 2006, so maybe they are not up to date with everything (even though other veteran verification sites worked before). Time to pull out the good old DD214

I am posting on both threads so folks can see either one.

here is a link from one of the sites to prep you for verification: https://www.vetverify.org/form.xhtml

my records could not be found, and I got out in 2006, so maybe they are not up to date with everything (even though other veteran verification sites worked before). Time to pull out the good old DD214

I got out in 1988 and was verified in a millisecond...

I remember AAFES not being too big a deal though when I was shopping there.

The last time I was in a PX, the prices weren't much better than Walmart.

But the profits of AAFES (Army and Air Force Exchange Service) go to troop morale and family service programs, so I signed up.

Any of you old Vietnam Vets remember the cool shit we bought in Vietnam from catalogs? Man, those were the days.[smile]

We had a guy in the 173rd we called "Happy Jack" and he was the go to guy for the best drugs on the Firebase. He made a ton of money, and spent it all
on top of the line Audio Equipment, sending shit back home to Cali every month. When he got out, he started his own Recording Studio in West Hollywood.[smile]

He eventually went on to be big time in the Motion Picture music business...I even heard stories of him getting Nominated for an Academy Award, but I never did find out.

His name was Stephen Grimes (RIP)......and one of these days I should Google him.....

He is the little scrawny guy on the lower right of this picture.....[rofl][rofl][rofl]

1-1-c-3-503.jpg

Back
Top Bottom