Honduras: US "government" selling guns to gangs in Honduras

F all of latin america. Seriously.

A completely worthless collection of countries sharing one single culture of corruption, shiftlessness, and authoritarianism since the early 1800s when they began kicking the Spanish out.

They've been independent nations for almost as long as we have and what do they have to show for it? F-ing nothing.

Pathetic

This is not new information, .gov has been selling arms to most of Central Aamerica for decades, 2 points on this.

1. interesting that our .gov believes people in EVERY country except the U.S.A. have a right to defend themselves.
2. this is how most of the military grade arms are winding up in Mexico, and yet another way our .gov subverts law abiding gun owners so that we look bad.. after all, 90% of the weapons in Mexico are coming from U.S. gun shops, right? [puke]

Jose, normally on something like this, I'd agree with you on, but there is a HUGE coverup going on in Tampa in regards to Project Castaway (It is identical to Fast & Furious but for MS-13 instead of Mexican Drug Cartels).
What I said about latin america is true regardless of whether or not the ATF is sending guns to MS-13.

Kind of reminds me of the CIA involvement in Vietnam.....they smuggled heroin instead of guns....but its all the same thing.

Some things never change....

and isn't this the problem our .gov? they only see guns as a tool to unseat the foreign .gov? hence...we peasants should not have them.

What I think is interesting is the question nobody is asking.....

WHY?

Why is our government funneling military grade arms to Mexican drug gangs and to Latin America?

There is always a reason.

And given that one of the fallouts so far from this has been the effort on the part of the Obama administration to try and clamp down on firearm sales to law abiding Americans - my guess is that whatever the underlying reason is: it's most likely not good for you and me and average Joe American.

1. interesting that our .gov believes people in EVERY country except the U.S.A. have a right to defend themselves.

As soon as a more US friendly government is installed the citizens there won't need to defend themselves either.
I mean, we've got the great US govt looking after us - so what do we need to defend ourselves from?

Back
Top Bottom