Homosexuals Force Bakery to Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
However, those folks who are turned down should have the right to voice their story, and allow the market to dictate the future of the business, right?

From the looks of it, the business turned down the request, the clients brought their story public, and the business had to close down because of their place in the public space.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen... or move your kitchen to home.
Pretty much. I disagree with the bakers, because I don't judge people unless they're *******s. I'll be judgmental about that. But that's pretty much it. But I DO believe they should have every right to do what they did, just as everyone else should have every right to spread the word and let the market do what the market did. This is how liberty works.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
If the bakery were run by lesbians who wouldn't serve a Evangelist couple this thread would read the exact opposite way.
Not from me, at least. They should have the same rights to refuse service to Homosexuals as they do Jesus Juicers.... we could call it Grumpycat Bakery. [laugh]

-Mike

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
and like I said, if they want to refuse service, for the love of all things capitalistic... don't tell them why.

You have a very full schedule. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom