Homicide, (My Aunt beaten)carjacking, officer-involved shooting under investigation

MICHAEL GILLETTE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This POS carjacked my 77/78 year old aunt and stole her car this morning! She's in the trauma unit and may need surgery. She has an orbital fracture and a fractured jaw. Waiting on the maxillofacial (?) doctor. They are at the very least keeping her for the night for observation. My cousin, her only daughter, has been with her since this morning some time. I got the text at 10:15. My cousin's son is actually one of the firefighter/EMTs who responded to find his grandmother bloody and beaten! How much do you want to bet this guy has several violent priors?!!! My aunt STILL works as she is a widow and needs to "make ends meet." She was likely on an errand on her way to or from work. She works merchandising for a major retailer and often does work odd shifts or night shifts. WTF is wrong with people?!

I can't figure out how to include the "update" by police. Suspect name not released. He was shot twice by police and "has survived surgery." POS!

Prayers for your family

sharona

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sorry to hear. There a plenty of sh*tbags out there now a days. I hope she has a complete recovery physically and emotionally.

looser38

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sorry to hear about your aunt.
May she recover quickly and completely.
As far as the attacker goes, he doesn't deserve jail time, he deserves nothing more than a bullet to the noggin.
I'll give $1.00 of mine and your tax dollars for a nice fat 45 hollow point to get the job done.
I find that much more appropriate than paying for all the bs it'll take to house his worthless ass in jail for who knows how long.
Again, my best to you and your aunt.

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unbelievable. Thanks for (unfortunately) sharing this. I wish the best for your innocent aunt. I don't want to waste any thoughts on the perpetrator.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cousin's son is actually one of the firefighter/EMTs who responded to find his grandmother bloody and beaten!

WTF is wrong with people?!
My step-sister dispatched EMS/Fire to her son's rollover accident once. Wasn't until the police called in the plate and she ran it did she find out. He was good, but she had a few minutes of panic.

My wife was a dispatcher, she'd text me when we had issues involving life flight. Sometimes I was too busy to respond, I'd get 3 or 4 messages.

What's wrong with people? The criminal element does not value life any more. I wish I knew the answer, but the one I have is dark.

MAGG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
there's two things on this globe that infuriate me instantly....animal abuse and elder abuse....I hope this scumbag gets his due justice on the streets or in prison......hopefully you're aunt feels better and makes a recovery soon...

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My cousin told me my Aunt is doing good. Told me her mom is tough. :)
Fortunately she does not need surgery for her fractures.
She will be in the Trauma center overnight to make sure she doesn't have any unseen issues.
Cousin is going home to get clean clothes and spend the night with her mom.

I believe my aunt's car has been totaled. Will probably learn more in the next couple of days.

Thank you all for your good thoughts and well wishes and I appreciate the prayers even though personally I am an atheist. I understand the intent of your prayers. So thank you all. My Aunt and cousin are Catholics.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It takes a special type of a**h*** to attack an elderly woman. I hope he gets some prison justice over this one, as even most other inmates wouldn't attack someone at grandma level. Hope she has a speedy and relatively comfortable recovery.

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad that your aunt's injuries will heal. I hope she will overcome being a victim of such a horrific attack.
That being said, may this shitbag waste of oxygen acquire a MRSA infection in his wounds that will turn into flesh eating disease. His extremities will rot off or be amputated one by one. Then progressive organ failure will do him in.

Matt2109

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thoughts with your Aunt, you and the family....

If there is a "gofundme" or some other way to help, let us know.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Prayers to your aunt and your family. I can only hope the perp's fate would get the Marcellus Wallace Seal of Approval. Someone who does that does not turn his life around.

Top Bottom