Homicide, (My Aunt beaten)carjacking, officer-involved shooting under investigation

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
This POS carjacked my 77/78 year old aunt and stole her car this morning! She's in the trauma unit and may need surgery. She has an orbital fracture and a fractured jaw. Waiting on the maxillofacial (?) doctor. They are at the very least keeping her for the night for observation. My cousin, her only daughter, has been with her since this morning some time. I got the text at 10:15. My cousin's son is actually one of the firefighter/EMTs who responded to find his grandmother bloody and beaten! How much do you want to bet this guy has several violent priors?!!! My aunt STILL works as she is a widow and needs to "make ends meet." She was likely on an errand on her way to or from work. She works merchandising for a major retailer and often does work odd shifts or night shifts. WTF is wrong with people?!

I can't figure out how to include the "update" by police. Suspect name not released. He was shot twice by police and "has survived surgery." POS!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wow so sorry to hear...hope she's ok.

Takes a real tough guy to attack a 78 year old woman. POS. Too bad he survived. Given this is VA and a increasingly libtard state, I'm sure the judge will slap him on the wrist and turn him loose on society to do the same thing to someone else's elderly relative.

dustoff22

NES Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
When bad things happen to good people...There are things worse then dying, life in a WV prison is one of them....prayers for your Aunts full recovery
Couldn't have said it better. I suspect that jungle justice will prevail. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your aunt, PennyPincher!

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Awful shit. Sorry to hear this, and yes I’ll bet he’s been in and out of prison his whole life, but the libs think we can still rehab these f***ing animals and let them go again and again with a stern talking to.

I hope she recovers fully and quickly.

Top Bottom