Home Raided for buying garden supplies

This does not surprise me. It is all about keeping people in constant fear.

Huh?? She raided by DEA because the place she bought the fertilizer from is known for selling to weed growers and she was growing weed. What does that have to do with keeping people in constant fear?

Huh?? She raided by DEA because the place she bought the fertilizer from is known for selling to weed growers and she was growing weed. What does that have to do with keeping people in constant fear?

Unless I missed it, she wasn't growing. A little over 9 grams was found in her art room. 9 measly grams.

What doesn't make sense to me about this whole thing, is that we are in the day and age where hydroponic supply stores openly sell materials specifically for growing marijuana. It is perfectly legal to grow it for 'medicinal purposes' with a card in a lot of states now, and there are storefronts to support these endeavors. But we have the DEA putting all this effort into a shop because they 'might be' serving a few homegrowers? Please...

So where does that say anything about growing? It doesn't!! So try again.

ok let me rephrase, she was APPARENTLY growing as implied by statements further in the story about the evidence they used to obtain a warrant.

My question remains, what does it have to do with "keeping people in constant fear"???

What a friggin waste of our taxes. Those cops/agents should be proud getting 1/3 gram of pot off the streets to protect the children!

Sent from the blind

ok let me rephrase, she was APPARENTLY growing as implied by statements further in the story about the evidence they used to obtain a warrant.

My question remains, what does it have to do with "keeping people in constant fear"???

This is what you think tax dollars should get spent on? How many MEN - with GUNS - went to raid a WOMAN's house - based on some extremely flimsy evidence?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

This woman was an obvious danger to our society, and probably a Communist and a lesbian too. I say thank you to those brave officers who risked their lives to apprehend her before she grew another 3 ounces and put it on the street to corrupt our youth. Medals all around!

Ahem.

This woman was an obvious danger to our society, and probably a Communist and a lesbian too. I say thank you to those brave officers who risked their lives to apprehend her before she grew another 3 ounces and put it on the street to corrupt our youth. Medals all around!

Ahem.

OMG! A CommieLezzie! Oh noez! [rofl]

Even though we all know how destructive Diablo Verde can be to a productive society the real issue here is how "circumstantial" the evidence to obtain the warrant was.

If one bothers to read the whole article they might notice one warrant was apparently issued due to the lack of evidence possibly indicating a crime.

It's really not hard to understand what a problem this could be. Even for a Statist...

Everybody knows those face-paint artists are bad news.

Good to know that the DEA likes to hit people at 5AM, the average home-invasion crews tend to go home before then, so I can feel safe that anybody kicking in the door after 4:45AM isn't looking to kill me, just wants to blow away the family dogs and look for fertilizer.

In the search warrant application, a Braidwood, Ill., police officer assigned to the DEA, Donn Kaminski, wrote that he had observed Kirking exit the garden store "carrying a green plastic bag containing unknown items." Kaminski stated he had "previously conducted numerous investigations that involved the surveillance of Midwest Hydroganics and persons purchasing items at Midwest Hydroganics, which has led to the arrest of suspects for production of cannabis sativa plants and production of cannabis."
. . .
An application for a search warrant for a different Midwest Hydroganics customer, Tomczak noted, stated that police had found no evidence of marijuana plant residue in the trash -- and suggested that was evidence a suspect was covering up his marijuana grow.
So if they find evidence of pot, they get a warrant, and if they don't find any evidence, you are covering up your habit, so they also get a warrant. Win-win situation for the federal drug warriors!

How would this story be written differently if a couple of those hard cases from the Bundy ranch were hanging out with her at the time? At some point, the only way this stops is when there are personal consequences for the men who participate in state authorized attacks on citizens.

'Your Honor, we have evidence here of this woman growing weed'
'Here's your warrant'

'Your Honor, we have no evidence, so we think this person is covering up that he is growing weed'
'Here's your warrant'

WTF is this country coming to? F*** the stand down in Nevada, let it start soon:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yet another reason to legalize the bud...How many federal agents would lose their job if weed became legal?

unfortunately the direction that legalization efforts appear to be going it seems the bureaucracy will be grown , not shrunk. Everyone wants their cut.

yet another reason to legalize the bud...How many federal agents would lose their job if weed became legal?

A lot. And they would lose all the fed funding and civil asset forfeiture money. And all the cool military weapons. That There is so much money on both the enforcement side and the selling side, is why we still have the wod.

One more reason it should be LEGAL!!! WTF man!

If they REALLY wanted to crack down on pot dealers they would be in WA and CO, not in IL. Dumb farking Feds can't even show up in the right damn state!

Oh - and was this a no knock raid and did a dog die? Article unclear on these points.

Cannabis should be grown under a tropical sun with love and admiration...
like the tobacco in the best cigars handrolled by beautiful women.

Not under electric lights in a dank basement.

You are what you smoke...

FullScreen-Kimberly%20Casarez%202.jpg

LadyRollingCigarOnLegPglayo.png
006-rollinggirl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom