• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Home made guns.

I wouldn't want to risk an eye, finger, hand (or worse), trying to fire any of these, but though the workmanship looks like it came out of a
Downs Syndrome machine shop, I have to admire the creativity and ability to do with what's on hand.

Some are so hideous they make Boris's shit shovel AK look like a finely crafted, engraved, gold inlaid Holland and Holland pheasant gun.

Wait Until You See the Cool Do-It-Yourself Guns Posted by a Person on Reddit | Video | TheBlaze.com

A few of my favorites...

And 1st place goes to...

reminds me of the guns I manufactured as a kid. '50's car antennas made nice .22 barrels. The rounds were a little loose, but it worked. Shotgun shell primers worked good too. Made our own muzzle loaders with that option. Aluminum foil as a wad, a little bird shot and another wad. The mechanism, of course is top secret, but I may be persuaded to give it up.... The poor eye-ball dude in the top picture may have been the test pilot for those home-made guns. Boy, the stupid stuff you do as a kid.

Why bother when you can manufacture a AR-15 from an 80% lower? The G-code is a snap, and it's 100% legal. Same for the AK's, just more tooling.

Why bother when you can manufacture a AR-15 from an 80% lower? The G-code is a snap, and it's 100% legal. Same for the AK's, just more tooling.

Why?

Pull the electrical mains of your shop.......you'll figure it out in about five minutes.[smile]

I wouldn't want to risk an eye, finger, hand (or worse), trying to fire any of these, but though the workmanship looks like it came out of a
Downs Syndrome machine shop, I have to admire the creativity and ability to do with what's on hand.

Goonies+Sloth.jpg

A 80% build up is a "Gun" when finished.

Those you can actually call "Ghost Guns". If for no other reason you will probably be haunted after one of those contraptions kills you.

Back
Top Bottom